Irfan

Expert Authority
1112 posts
8 best
Real Estate

Expert Authority
1052 posts
3 best
Become an expert on the forum, check Forum Ranks.
Where to Buy discussions and advice. Participate in ongoing dicussions and get invaluable Where to Buy advice from people who are experts in their industries or start a new Where to Buy discussion.
Rauf Khan
( 112 posts )

[48 Replies]
I recently spoke with a friend who was on holiday living in bt p8 and i was surprised to hear about the bad security situation in bt p8. He was saying that robberies etc. Are now an almost daily occurance in this area. Is this the same for bt phases 1-6 or only relevant to bt phase 8?. What about dha 1 & dha 2? Are these locations more secure or more or less the same. Thanks for your kind replies in advance.

8 days ago In Where to Buy
    Post Answer
    Abdul Qayyum
    (2428 posts)
    Khan sb
    Phase-8 does not have a boundary wall and transforming into a new city.
    There are examples but not every day!
    Mainly robbers enter from the neighbouring or the villages INSIDE bahria town...these are the litigation locations backed up by strong currupt cartel and MR not able to get the possession although this Shaihid Malik guy ( having raw powers from MR) started having successes making deals with them and getting lands piece by piece.
    Bahria 1-6 is bit better being small in size and surrounding wall.
    DHA-2 and 1...theft cases exist but very low occurrences.
    Resident of both BTs and DHAs must think that those days are gone when people were not even locking their houses!
    One thing, I could say with confidence that in DHAs, robberies are zero but thefts are being heard but not frequent.
    Mainly the maids and servants involved as per the security office record.
    In DHA-2, cars were stolen being not on mechanical locks during Friday Prayer in sector B where I happen to live.
      7 days ago 

Khalid
      (572 posts)
      Bahria phase 8 is not secure at all. Every other day thefts occurs. I personally being the victim of such thefts. Sometimes village people came and jump into the property and took taps, motors, pipes, gas water heaters, and lawn chairs.

Robberies are much frequent as compared to past. Security guards to street ratio is high and one guard could not able to safeguard 10 or 15 streets. Sometimes security guards are also involved. I think DHA is better than Bahria in terms of security
        7 days ago 

Rauf Khan
        (112 posts)
        @Abdul Qayyum sahib and @Khalid sahib thanks for updating me on this subject. @Khalid sahib sorry to hear about your loss. I can appreciate this is not a pleasent experience.
          7 days ago 

Qau Mana
          (23 posts)
          So should we avoid buying phase 8?
            7 days ago 

Isloo1
            (880 posts)
            Perhaps BT-8 residents will eventually share-hire street chowkidars, as everywhere else in Rep/Isl outside BTs and DHAs.

7 days ago 

Abdul Qayyum
              (2428 posts)
              Qau sb
              Phase-8 is nice place to invest, rent and live.
              Much better than Mihalla abadees where no sewage, no security and have been raided by Afghan brothern!
              Just make a thump rule to keep valuables in bank lockers and leave only furniture for thieves. No one will come and steel furniture as maids and servants know there is no gold or big cash exists in house
              In CDA sectors, exactly same situation exists and even arms robberies being heard there!
              For cars, keep them on Mechanical lock even if you go for 5 minute prayer or shopping.
              Thieves select the most easy target.
              In BTs and DHAs, police aided robberies do not exist which is a luxury indeed.
                7 days ago 

Imtiaz
                (2052 posts)
                Have been highlighting this + deteriorating services!

There is a reason people prefer far flung BTs compared to Abadis... Is that reason diminishing? May be too early to judge, however things are on a down-hill in each part of BT!! Do hope situation improves!!
                  6 days ago 

Rauf Khan
                  (112 posts)
                  @Imtiaz sahib my personal feeling is that MR has lost interest in BT Rawalpindi as the big bucks are in BT Karachi and other newer BT projects. BT Rawalpindi was a showcase project that launched the BT brand in to stratosphere and it is indeed sad to see BT Rawalpindi going down hill due to short sightedness. I think DHA are doing a better job in this regard as mentioned by Abdul Qayyum sahib above.
                    6 days ago 

Isloo1
                    (880 posts)
                    In this world of BIG-FISH-EATS-SMALL-FISH, clown Malik Riaz is in the claws of the biggest shark of the pond. So any rupee that he extorts from petty investors, would eventually land in the stomach of the shark. So it is in the benefit of smallest fishes, if clown Riaz is not actively chewing them up.

BTW, where is that 450 bn going that clown Riaz is paying as penalty for grabbing BTK lands. Does anyone know about it. And where did dam fund go? What suddenly happened to Pakistan's water crises? Is it over?
                      4 days ago 

Imtiaz
                      (2052 posts)
                      Rauf sb, IMHO, Age and Health are not helping MR and his buddy Commodore that made what BT is today over the years. The next generation lot (sons of both mentioned above) are nothing but gold diggers and incapable to the core. Yes, BTK is a priority now but BT RWP is fully developed and too massive to be ignored, hence the issues get more visible, otherwise, mismanagement and deteriorating services are evident across BTs, anywhere. Ye

Isloo: things in the name of tabdeeli have escalated from dams and water crises to a defaulting state whose official accounts and national air carriers are detained for recoveries!!

Say MashaAllah ... else Ghaddar/Agent tag is trading well these days
                        4 days ago 

Post Answer (48 Replies)
                        1 2 3 4 5 >

Username:
                        Password:
                        Email Basket (0)
                        SEND EMAIL   REMOVE ALL