Short Term Investment

My budjet is 2 million and I want short term investment.

You can go for b-17 multi garden block (e) or block (d).

B17 d block and e12 cda both r good

Go for bharia phase 8 block f ii or ghauri garden phase 7

Sorry its ghauri town phase 7,ghauri garden is also there but bit expensive

I’d recommend pechs which is in front of new islamabad airport. There you can buy a possession plot of 10 marla in ur budget. Also you can buy a plot in installments of one year payment plan. This would be a best investment at this time because the air port cargo is about to start in next one or two months and after that, the prices in this area will get wings.

@saqib
Brother you shared your experience of ghauri town but you mentioned that you worked in bahria plots also.
Can you share bahria experince.I am interested to buy plot for myself in bahria town.
How much rumors about malik riaz will affect future of bahria town.
Thanks

I bought 2 plots in bahria in 2010 of 10 marla in phase 8, block f @850000 each. But it stayed there for long time. But all of sudden in 3 to 4 months the prices has gone up, up to 1200000 to 1400000 each. They are giving possession of block F in few months and my dear shakeel rumors are always there. If u want to do some bussiness then u need to have some courgae and make some decission. No body can tell what will happen tomorrow. Are we gone live or not, no body knows but still we plan for tomorrow. So if u keep on listning to rumors then u cant do any thing. Best way is to visit the sites where ever u want to invist and then decide what to do. Always go on ground realities not on rumors. Thats what i belive.

But again i will recommed ghauri town phase 7 for short time invistment (6 months to an year), prices are rising gradually. Its the right time to invistment in phase 7, but plz dont say that i am markting ghauri town as some of our brothers belive that. Do what ever u think is better, but at least have a visti to phase 7 as well

E-17 one kanal plot B17 e block 35 x 70 Phase 8

Thanks brother saqib for sharing your experience.

Id recommend ghauri garden phase 7, or pechs

Ghauri town is good for investment point of view but not for living because of low development standards and lack of security

Pechs would be ideal for investment as well as living…Especially short term!

I think pechs is on top now a days due to following factors:
It has society managment
Near new airport
Access to motorway/gt road
Price is resaonable
Possession started

@ shakeel I totally agree with you. This is the best time for investment in pechs.

Pechs seems to be increasing day by day, i had an intention to invest in pechs last year but didnt get round to it, then this year was going to, but now im questioning whether to invest as the price seems to be increasing, you cant get a cheaper 10marla for less than 8lakhs…And its increasing way more than my initial budget!

Well, i think there should be no doubt about the future value of pechs due to following reasons, It is an approved, registered co-operative housing society. It is just opposite to air port. No any other society is having this advantage. It will have the access from kashmir highway as per agreement with nha and caa because at present nha and caa are using the main road of pechs (jinnah avenue) for air port and as the news spread about cargo will start within next one or two months, if kashmir high way could not be completed then this jinnah avenue will be the only option for all vehicles to access to the airport. Pechs has its own grid station and in future, both air port and pechs will share this grid station which means no load shedding. All facilities are already there like electricity, water, gas, fiber optic cable, roads, sewerage lines etc Possession is available and few families r living there. Also some houses and commercial plazas r under construction. A 400 bed hospital is under construction with collaboration of libya. Prices r increasing day by day because of its future prospects but still they r under the range because in my personal opinion, there will be three major price jumps will come in pechs in near future. One is cargo service start, second is kashmir highway access and third is passenger flight start from air port. No any other society will get this much price increase from these three event as compared to pechs. Even now you can observe many other societies claim that they r close to airport because all knows that it is a big attraction and ofcourse whole zone-2 prices will increase with airport news but pechs will be on top.

Regards

You should book 3 files in bahria f. Lahore

What are the prices of 10 marla and onle canal in pechs and do it has any blocks, i mean a,b,c…If it do then which is the best for invistment