Should i go for park enclave 3?

Gurus, i need your help please. I have around 15 million that i've been saving up for a new home. I need to commute to f7/f8 everyday for work, so i don't want something too far away. Currently i'm living on rent.

Should i go for park enclave 3 (35x70) and worry about construction later?

Would it be easy to sell and get my money back if i change my mind later (like bahria enclave)

Please help!

Thank you.

As far as my opinion is concerned, It will be a secure investment with a CDA tag over it. But the wait time would be in multiple of years. As PE - 2 still needs to be developed and wait time would be 5 to 7 years at minimum. So for long term investment, with lucrative returns it will be good but for the people who want to build their house and start living it will be a long term wait. BE would be better for living purpose and one can get a plot on cash with possession and can start their house next day.

Thanks Khalid sb. Just one more question. If I need to sell the file before possession, will I be in a loss? Just want to make sure that I will be able to get out if needed in a couple of years time.

I think not a big profit but you can come out of it on level or on some profit depending upon the country over all scenario and political stability.

I do not see any kind of major loss in this investment. Its suitable for long term buyers. The profit margin would also not be very good because its already expensive launch. Allah knows better. But i prefer on ground plot in Bahria Enclave for living or investment.

Great. Thank you!

All the best brother.

I also agree with brother Khalid 100%. It’s a long term investment and is a very expensive launch. Already there is word out that CDA has launched Park Enclave III without fully completing phases I & II. So, Waleed the investors should be the ones who can wait for as long as a decade for this project to really take shape.