Soan Garden... Future Prospects

Dear all,

Soan Garden is a project which has experienced upward trend in recent months... Has it achieved its glory?
Or it has some good future prospects?

Your expert opinions will greatly matter to me in investing here.... Thanks

The price increase in Soan Garden is only due to the reason that rates in all other good societies around soan garden goes up.

The Management plan of Soan Garden is not good streets are not well, lot of water in the streets.

Only H block has under ground water other blocks have shortage of under ground water.

The rates in this society may come back when Jinnah Garden becomes populated.

This is my personal assesment after having multiple visits to Soan Garden.

Very dangerous for investment

agree with rehman

GOLMAAL HAY Yah

FAKAT AAP KA APNA

CRORE PATTI

Severe water shortage. Poor streets. Incidents of Taji Khokhar vacating few constructed houses claiming the land to be his property and so on.

Not recommended.

For living, river garden is the best option. 1 Kanal is around 42~50 Lakh, 30x60 is around 25~30 lakh.

Thnx....brothers

but y this inc then?

More better go to jinnah garden or DHA phase2 new block but soan garden is not safe future.

Nadeem bhai, jinnah garden s wid possession? wat r their devellopment standards n othr details plz?

M.B.ali dont agree with your pricing its quiet lower than you mentioned

10 marla @ 18 to 22

40 x 80 around 28 to 32

kinal @ 35 to 40

Yes Mr H-T is right.

Not a good investment plus development is very poor.

People who have low-budget they can consider.The numbers of houses has been built much more than Jinnah garden and River garden.Probably few streets are not good due to no proper sewerage system.All enimities available there.

Dha 2 is the best invest option right now…

AOA,

I got a recent plot of 35 x 64 in 30 lak in E Block. It is not bad society as people are claiming, especially E block (which is near to entrance), with reasonable standard houses (at-least like pindi areas) and construction.

However, the management is poor. Before I was going to start construction, the society told me that they cant give me 35 x 64 as they got problem with whole sub-area and the redefined it to be roughly 32 x 70 (31 in one side and 33 on other side). I was not sure what to do, as it was my first experience with real estate. I did not go for construction.

At the moment my idea is to sell it n buy bigger one in H block or somewhere else. I am not very familiar with these locations. Any suggestion for good family plot with 3-4M budget?

I never knew this area has influence of Khokhar, if it got, then I wld not recommend it (as it is another Ghauri town then).

Thank you,

-Dr Musi.

@dr

then go in anchorage

FSKAT AAP KA APNA

CRORE PATTI

Anchorage is way too far, though I like it.

Dr sb…I would advise you to pull your money out of the soan gardens and put it somewhere else…

Are you serious Saadi saab?

I have one of my uncle, who got commercial plaza in E block and he suggested me that plots are safe for construction.

I need more clarification pls, though I am open to take money out n invest somewhere else!

Thanks

Sir a very bad incident happened with our relatives sometimes ago who bought the plot in E block…I think best option would be to funnel your investment in dha 2…

Nasir bro and any experts please advise me urgent.as i have dropped my plan to go for bahria karachi,,,one of my friends is getting me an old file for ROSHAN PAKISTAN 8 marla,,,for 500.000 down payments and 15000 installement ,,and predicting me a lakh to two lakh profit in by summer,i am waiting for your kind replies as i am a layman,havent invested before apart from bahria,,,,,,,,,urgentttttttttttttttt

need to take a decision tomorow

Dont go 4 it… Ull regret it…its a con flop…no noc…no development… Too many ppl stuck there…