Star marketing and their projects

Star marketing is turning out to be a fraud with their each project. They are marketing for failed developers and societies with big share in each plot sale, they are also collecting money directly for those societies and developers without guarantying the success of project or defining their future role and involvement in project.
Now the question is while they are playing the front man role in these projects by sale and collecting money but still labeling them self as just marketing company, then why one should trust them by paying directly and investing in these projects?
What if they get out of these projects tomorrow and become no one to be questioned for any failure or project getting flop or delayed development? While their track record is already notorious.

I hope that we can educate each other about these fraud marketing groups and save each other from losses.

Imran Khan Sb,

Very well pointed out. Actually in Pakistan there is no accountability and even no self accountability, so this is the reason that people/ companies will sell each and everything for money making... They don't care about the end users... The marketing companies are only interested in their share and they give a dam to the end users.

This is very harsh reality... There is no regulatory body to check them.. Secondly the justice system is also not providing timely compensation to the affected people... If one company or individual was made example for such wrong doings, no one would dare to do so again...

Regards

Imran Saib all housing societies including brig brands like Bahia , Dha, even you can see there regulatory authority CDA is doing the same there projects are delayed for decades I don’t know how a society without land can make maps on someone else land and sell it to public and than buy land later this is going on in each and every society that’s y project launch decade earlier like Bahria phase 9, lot of CDA sector Dha extension isb are in air.No accountability.

Agree with Rashid/Mr.Khan and Imran saab .....BUT one fundamental question , which projects star market has left behind in limbo and are hanging for indefinite time, against what star market took money and put its back on them?or star market unjustified manipulation of prices etc?

The answer will help a lot , if someone can pinpoint such failures.

Dk, the basic question is not 'performance' but of 'accountability'. In this country when you can't even hold a developer accountable for not delivering anything and plundering your life time savings (the case in point is Eden), then how can you hold a marketing company even legally.

Property business is all about selling dreams, and who can sell it better than a marketing co.

Star marketing already failed in past.I didn't see any successful project by star marketing.

The big failed examples are front of us in name of Roshan Pakistan(RP) and wallayat complex.

There is many failed project by star marketing.I don't know the future of Gulberg but i have good wishes and lot of prayers for Gulberg investors.

Regards

If Gulberg fails, Start marketing should be blamed for this. The reason is Gulberg prices are higher due to Start marketing. Whereever (Star) marketing enters, prices go much higher.

Nadeem bhai if this is the picture ,with past being tainted, then yes we should pray for gulberg. The big irony is that when we open star marketing website,there they show a lot of projects all over Pakistan.

Who are these people??

Before i read some where about a big politician(from opposition party) being a major partner in gulberg( wa ALLAH o alim).

Actually all these schemes in Pakistan ,with the exception of a few governmental plus dha are owned or sponsored by BIG THUGS, who after looting this country wants to turn their black money into white money via real estate.

Prices are beyond common man reach, even in developed world (EUROPE) prices are less compared to Pakistan, and this proves the hidden black hands behind such price hikes, i mean these black vultures ,who loots this country in billions of dollars can set any prices in real estate via injection/ejection of cash in and out of market.

ALAS NO LAWS FOR CHECKS AND BALANCE, morals are never a hurdle in the minds of such thick headed goons.

Thanks for all to participate in discussion.

To me Star Marketing is more like a scam, they do bulk deal with the flop developers and add their margin on top the original prices and do mass marketing over all media to sell those crap properties to innocent people, for example, they have list Airport Enclave as completed project, and what the ground realities is can be seen at site and what was the actual price when launched as Khudadad City can be checked online and for what they sold is listed on their website, Allah knows what happened and will happened to those poor investors/buyers.

They are charging 30-40% extra for each plot in their projects but don't even care about the development and follow up with the developers for the sake of their reputation and for the the innocent buyer who is paying them on fake receipts and they just ignore them completely.

We are seeing them for about 10-15 years doing marketing, they have done lots of projects but WHY only few in completed list, it means they list only the recently done projects, like, Nadeem mentioned, Roshan Pakistan like many projects are removed from their lists.

We know that Star Marketing is getting failed in almost every project, but who cares, they are making money and people are getting trapped in their flop shop.

It's true that there is no accountability or authority to check and held them responsible for sold properties and make sure the complete handover. So being active members on zameen forum it's all of our responsibility to height the pros and cons of every project so Marketing companies should also be included to keep others aware of them.

Star marketing like gup shup so don’t mess with your money…

Dk Sb, I think now you have seen enough projects at the credit of Star Marketing. They are not reliable people

Regards

Similar is the story for Fast Marketing Projects. Check their website and you will find a lot of projects which were started years ago and yet no development there.

What about fast marketing new project i.e ICHS (Islamabad Cooperative Housing Society)

http://www.fastmarketingonline.com/ichs-town/

What do you people think about star marketing now? and about their newly launched Star Enclave on chakri road

Very well pointed out @Imran Khan, i have seen many of their flop projects, which they keep on removing from their website, as it flops they remove, they try to sale as many as they can and then come out of it. There is big list of their projects in all provinces and cities in which they do a joint fraud with failed developers.

I am myself struggling with their projects, like Gulberg in Islamabad and Canal View in Peshawar(looking for affecties to join together and take them to some conclusion).

Dear Zaid Ali,

Star is marketing not a ownership so better to avoid.At Chakri road many projects in my view in low budget BWC is good and other hand CSC is best.

Regards

Just to add:

Star Enclave was previously named as Rabia Residency that was approved under TMA back in 2009.

http://www.rda.gop.pk/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/illegal_schemes.PDF

Most recently, RDA clarified that Rabia Residency is now Star Enclave. It still appears as approved project. It was notified by RDA and also published in a daily sometime in Jul or Aug.

Generally, lots of societies in Chakri area got stagnant with no development work. These societies are now purchased by new owners with growing importance of Chakri area.

Thats pretty much it, not to say its worth or not but an update that I came across and thought to share.

------
BWC is well worth, only IF, the Owners come clean with NOC and Status on Land Acquired vs Files Sold!