Status of sector f-16

Aoa,

Can anyone please update about the current status of sector f-16

Plots are cheap in f-16/1, f-16/2 and f-16/3 so is it safe to invest particularly in these sectors?

What about the status of noc and which society is doing construction there. I have listened that they don't have possession in the above mentioned sub sectors.

Need experts opinion

Irfan SB

Jkchs is custodian of this sector and development is recently started after long delay of 13 years.

F-16/4 is more safe option and expensive where society has land and development started from here. 3060 price around 30 lac without additional development charges. Remember two types of plots (normal and land against plots). F-16/3 hv some isuues to words fatejang Rd I.e 6090 plots are in population area.

Remaining subsectors i.e 1-2 hv low rates and some land is not with society and some area is also in population near fateh jang road. Please see google imaginary along with map of sector. Long term investment has very good potential, if investment done in clear area, as near by sector G-15 rates are ab 80lac for 30*60.

Final NOC is not issued yet but engineering and design layout etc are approved from CDA. Management of JKCHS is highly unreliable but this location had lot of potential and future is bright once developed.

Rates are increasing rapidly (40% up in three months) now after remain in crash like situation in last year.

Thanks alot to clarify.

how about E-17/3 and E-16/3. Aren't they better option than F-16?

Thanks

F-16 is a dead horse of jkchs…

What is current price of 60*30 in f16/4 and f16/3 aganist land plots.

How about the cabinet division society E-17/3 is it safe to invest

Boss I bought plot f/16-4 for amount 50 lac for one kamal few years ago. But unfortunately no sign of improvement I appreciated anybody give me advise please.

I also have a plot there. The update which i have is as following....

The MC of the JKHS is dissolved few months back due to some inner clashes. The news that came out during the inside rift of the society was that around 600 to 700 kanal land of F-16 is with the society and a lot of land bought by the society had no possession. Around 13 NAB cases were forwarded by the MC to the NAB before it get dissolved.

Now the society is waiting for new election and the new MC will take any further steps. In short the society don't have enough land and money to do anything. Lets hope that Allah helps us to get any plot there.

Thanks. All plots owners they spent million rupees f/16. Why not we all plots owners give application to justice of pakistan.