Suggestion !

I have budget approx 30-40 lac, please guide where should i buy a plot for good living.
Thank you

8 Marla in DHA-5 (Profit projection 2 years)
1 Kanal in Bahria town phase-8, block P (Profit projection immediately after RRR starts)

2 plots of 8 Marla size in DAH valley of more plots of 5 Marla size (Profit projection 3-5 years time). Plots must be in possessed blocks NOT anywhere else!

Now ongoing situation of plots files/certificates is not advisable. Only solid plots to be bought. Files is now gambling where you can win high and lose high!
Main investors are out and only real buyers who need houses are buying.

Abdul Qayuum Sir,

You did not mention possession Dha phase 3 Ex Serene city 5.33 marla plots in Sector A close proximity to GT road.

Riyadh sb

You are right but as we know commercials investment appreciation largely depends on the residency around. DHA-3 is equally good for residential but again I have to say, the genuine people who want to make houses for own living are buyers in the market now.
Now everywhere profit making projection is in terms of years on very slow property market.
However if one buys plot, construct it for selling, there is good chance to earn rather than pure plot buying and selling….. Slow market, taxes & uncertainty due to the corporate sector not willing to come in tax net and making the economy slow!
** But since 5 billions has been allocated for the RRR land acquisition, residency is likely to increase and commercial may yield profit bit earlier but again years not months.

** Sawan river bridge is becoming a big factor to slow profitability on all GT road developments. If govt cannot double the bridge, RRR is only way out from the city but again bridge problem will stay for the downtown traffic.

@Abdul Qayyum

Guru gee.....What is the lowest and average price range of P-sector 1 kanal plot?

There are some undeveloped plots , Are they safe to buy ?

Bhai Gee, Jigar Gee

Bahria is offering new plots almost in all blocks. Most of these plots are non-payment plots and Bahria has given them to dealers but payment to Bahria office.
RRR land acquisition started and I would suggest sector P but other blocks from RRR context are equally good for fast appreciation as these pots are developed.
P block a One Kanal can be bought at 45-50 lacs which can go to a crore after RRR actually commences. In Shaa Allah
my 2 cents, sir Gee! other can help also.
Under development plots? Why sir Gee. When door is opened why you want to enter through window?
Under development plots always go for re-mapping/re-balloting?

@Abdul Qayyum sahib,

Why 1 kanal plots in bahria hamlets are double the price (i.e 85/90 lac) as compared to phase 8 P block , although both of these place are adjacent to one another. Would it be worth investing in bahria hamlets at the moment. Many thanks.

Asif sb.

Bahria hamlets is DHA and other is bahria town. In Pakistan we always go for rumors: If Malik Riaz in jail what would happen? Bahria having 18,000 employees just like Habib bank and other private entities, why it would go in vain?

BT is full of senior retired brass, Judges, retired bureaucrat and has a very organized administrative mechanism in place, it is going to stay.
Bahria hamlet investment is surely good for near future returns but buy, build it and sell.

Yes, for sure BT has grown into a well organised ane managed Housing Project & Beyond over the years. However, fact remains that MR with aging, legal litigations and more competitors (likes of B-17, Gulberg, Capital Smart etc.) has dented BT position to what it was even 2 odd years ago.

Even if you visit BT corporate office at Safari-I that is like a hub for BT, you can see the short sighted idiots doing each bit to make easy bucks and in process not caring on what happens to BT. Same goes with their maintenance offices etc. For yrs to come most focus will be on recovering from litigations and KHI. I wish my gut feel is wrong but I see hard time for BT to maintain what it stood for. The day MR and the guys (commoder guy in Corporate Office) who laid the foundations are gone, BT is gonna decline even further.

Purely personal view and analysis, have seen this firsthand and things as stand now, facts negate what BT once stood for and fast progression and quality that BT was known for. Unfortunately this is what happens, with one man show (MR with BT)! The man himself is gone and tricky paths emerge to walk on.

i partially agree with this that if MR is not at the top then new projects and decision will hindered but as far as existing project or running projects like Bahria phase 1-8,enclave Islamabad or Bahria already developed phases in Lahore are concerned they will have the little effect. I can tell you that MR inputs now on these projects are very minimum since he moved his all attention to Karachi.
Systems are built in the company once the systems are build then there will be a little effect on existing projects. For sure the new projects will get effected.

Abbasi sb, that is the point actually. With lowering involvement of MR, BT corporate office in Safari 1 that was once home of one brilliant team now hosts a bunch of idiots all eager to undo what MR achieved, based on short sightedness and quick money extortion. Maintenance office tells the same story…

Well we are doing business in phase-8 and frequent interaction with office guys, so far no one asked for any bribery or kept files like other govt organizations do!
"MR is less concerned about phase8" but why we see lush green parks, cleanliness and regular upkeep?
Regarding after sale facilities bahria is still no match
See Sattelite town conditions when was launched, khiaban e sir sayed , new katarian....Long list ...see now?
CDA G-8 sector was nice. When Madina wala started the very first multi story building and very first introduction of multi lift idea or even providing lifts in private building, all was shining. Last time when I visited G8 Markaz, the barber shop was having "mud floor" right in the heart of Markaz?
See other non VIP CDA sector's up keep?
Just my last visit phase8 block P a one kanal was available at 48 lacs. Today the same with Advice property more than 55 lacs on RRR land acquisition fund release news.
If my office approve, I am still committed to buy.
Imtiaz SB example may be an isolated one!

Sir, one thing is optimal delivery that was once a hall mark of BT and another is gradual degradation of that optimal business and delivery. I am sure AQ sb has much more insight knowledge but as a personal experience the services have not been same.

BT, DHA, CDA, ST. Town have never been been in direct competition and not in competition as of now! As a practical instance just compare commercial tuck shop, rental value and commercial demand between CDA G, I series, ST. Town with Phase 7, 8. Litmus test is ask any resident to swap CDA, ST. Town property with that of BT and vice versa, situation will be clear in about 5 minutes.

It's by no means disaster but to me a gradual decline and reasons have been stated in very first post! Visit corporate office and see for yourself!

Sir, as far as office performance is concerned BT office has been remarkably slow especially on commercial approval as per our own experience.

I was not at all comparing like for like. My point was only the " upkeep" of BT versus all others excluding DHAs (valley not included of course).

Comparing satellite town or other commercial in down town to BT is comparing apple to orange!

In Faisal Abad in " sutur" mundi, a 4 ft by 4ft place has 10 crores as " Pagri". Shall we compare it to bahria town, sir?

Bahria recently made contract for 20,000 security cameras with a reputable security company upon some theft cases in phase8.

My uneducated future projection for phase8 is very good but still far behind downtime Pindi.

After RRR, bahria will be winner even with the said shortcoming.

But Imtiaz sb is well informed person. I may be wrong.

I am a frequent visitor of the BT and DHA and B-17 offices for different reasons. I am also visiting the regularly bahria office for long infact things have improved rather then on decline side that is because of the people are less in numbers (this is not because of some effort of MR) i am also visiting the phase 1 office and things still remain same at it was 5 years ago. So with exixting project i have no reservations.