Suitable Residential Areas In Islamabad For 50 Lac

Greetings,

I've been away from Pakistan for the last decade or so, and am unaware of Islamabad's current property scenario. I wish to purchase a 1 Kanal plot, that's ready for construction. My budget is around Rs. 50-60 lac.

Currently, I'm looking at Bahria Enclave, but im not sure when it would be relatively ready to be moved in on.

I would really appreciate if someone from this forum would guide me on what residential options are available in Islamabad, for my budget range.

I'm not looking for any investment opportunities. A residential areas that's ready to move into and is not very far from blue area, would be ideal.

Thank you

You can get a one kanal plot in b-17 or d-17

Dear sir as par ur budget i will prefer u to get a plot in CDA sector B-17 Multi gardens Islamabad U u can built ur house after geting the plot al utilities avalibel

Dear sir in ur budget i would like to prefer u cabinet housing society in other words e-16,e17.Its a cda sector , on gt road next to tarnol phatak .U can get one canal plot in 20 to 25 lakh.

I appreciate your prompt replies. The housing schemes you mentioned i.E e-16/17, b-17 or d-17, are they fully developed ? I mean do they have basic amenities like gas , water and electricity ? Are they ready for to live in ?

Thank you

B-17 is the best option according to your budget and everything is readily available.

I agree, b-17 will inshallah be a perfect residential place in future as it has an excellent development standard, perfect planning, welfare facilities and soon would be connected to rest of islamabad through margalla avenue.

Dear sir best n save reliable , prime location and in reach of your family to enjoy islamabad capital’s full facilities cda sector d-12 n investment of now adays, give profit and as time passed its value increase better than to be deposit in a bank

Dear A ....i think Zone 5 is better option , there u can get plot in yours range in Bahria or DHA.

there is one more option on main expressway River Gardens, which is low cost but everything available and approach on main expressway is plus point..

Yeah Zone 5 is much better option go for Bahria,Dha or gulberg

A,,,,,

We can offer you design and construction services with quality works and time completion.

www.designsource99.weebly.com

Regards

dSA

92-333-4220989

Bani Gala is a worth living place if you are a overseas pakistani and you dont have to visit islamabad on daily basis.

I have lived there and almost 70% people living there are overseas. Lush green and having a beautiful sceen of rawal dam. I havea house for sale if you are interested juzt let me know.

Regards.

Or go for a good location plot in b17 E block.kanal price is from 47 to 60lac depending on the location.