Sunset Homes Bahria Enclave

Dear experts,
Your feedback is required for newly launched sunsett homes bahria enclave. They are offering 10 marla villas in approx 20 million in m block with 2 years installments.
Please provide your feedback about developers and the project.

Regards,

Current rate of 10 Marla in block m is 70 lakh. Does it really take 130 lacs for construction of house on 10 Marla?

Shahmeer sb obviously one who is investing the money and taking all the pain and headaches of construction processwould take his profit.Obviously it is not a welfare project.For example do u expect bahria to provide plots on cost to cost basis?Btw price seems very reasonable since the construction cost according to engineering standards would be definitely 2500 to 2700 per sqft.

I think not expansive 20M in two years installments but it depend on quality of construction and covered area..SAADI bhai Bahria give more rebate to his dealers.

Regards

Thanks Mr. Nadeem, Saadi and Mohammed for your responsees. Any feeback about the developers repute ?

Howz is M Block from possession point of view ?

I have 2 plots in M block, last time I visit there in January, there was some work on progress. No idea about current situation of development and posession.

It sounds reasonable. What’s the deal? You get your villa handed over to you at the start of the contract or you complete your instalments and then you get possession of your villa? Thank you

Best thing if you can do is buy plot and construct yourself. I am constructing 10 Marla in C1 and total cost including plot and construction is 16 million.

Ikram sb a good plot in BE c1 is for 9 to 10 million approx.How come you are constructing 3500 sqft approx in 6 to 7 million and that too with piling and all foundation work.Costruction cost for A class is definitely somewhere between 2500 to 2700 on labor rates.For turn key it is even more.For example according to my estimations for grey structure in enclave,one needs atleast 85k to 90k bricks costing 9 lacs,6 tonnes steel for foundation work in enclave and that costs 500000 for ittehad,Remaining 10 tonnes for pillars,beams,columns,roofs etc for 800000 approx 1800 bags of cement costing 9 lacs plus,6 dumpers of sand 6 of crush costing 325000 approx ,excavation costs would be approx 30k,Labor costs for grey structure now a days would be 10 lacs plus.Then 2 tank, boundary walls, porch flooring, parapet walls, shades and cantilevers,roof flooring costs separately and are expensive works.Plumbing and electrical works are apart from this.

Now comes the finishing part where even a reasonable kitchen in a 10 marla house costs for 5 to 8 lacs for each kitchen and 2 kitchens alone costs you 1 million plus because no one go for carpenter kitchen these days as it is just the wastage of time,money, wood and other accessories and resources with no utility at all.

Bathroom tiling accessories,aluminimum works,tile flooring,paint work,Steel works,solid wood work and one can go on and on counting.If you are doing all this in 6 million then i applaude you for great work.

Ikram sb a good plot in BE c1 is for 9 to 10 million approx.How come you are constructing 3500 sqft approx in 6 to 7 million and that too with piling and all foundation work.Costruction cost for A class is definitely somewhere between 2500 to 2700 on labor rates.For turn key it is even more.For example according to my estimations for grey structure in enclave,one needs atleast 85k to 90k bricks costing 9 lacs,6 tonnes steel for foundation work in enclave and that costs 500000 for ittehad,Remaining 10 tonnes for pillars,beams,columns,roofs etc for 800000 approx 1800 bags of cement costing 9 lacs plus,6 dumpers of sand 6 of crush costing 325000 approx ,excavation costs would be approx 30k,Labor costs for grey structure now a days would be 10 lacs plus.Then 2 tank, boundary walls, porch flooring, parapet walls, shades and cantilevers,roof flooring costs separately and are expensive works.Plumbing and electrical works are apart from this.
Now comes the finishing part where even a reasonable kitchen in a 10 marla house costs for 5 to 8 lacs for each kitchen and 2 kitchens alone costs you 1 million plus because no one go for carpenter kitchen these days as it is just the wastage of time,money, wood and other accessories and resources with no utility at all.
Bathroom tiling accessories,aluminimum works,tile flooring,paint work,Steel works,solid wood work and one can go on and on counting.If you are doing all this in 6 million then i applaude you for great work.

Saadi bhai i purchased plot for 8 million in Sep/Oct 16. The plot is in street opposite to mosque and park. I m not an expert in the data you have given but our grey structure is complete and our estimate of total cost is 8 million. And we r using good quality material.

My adivse would be same as above.Dont go for sunset or any other such company. Build yourself and you can easilyyyy save 3 to 4 million.

Ikram sir from oct till now,plots have jumped by 1.5 approx so same project now would cost 17.5 to 18 million.8 million is the reasonable budget provided having a compromise on some expensive finishing things such as branded kitchens or solid wood work etc.

@Saadi, I agree to some of your points but again 13 million construction cost is not justified. We all know the cost of bricks,steel, cement and other items but still I agree with ikram 8 millions are enough for construction. In 13 million I costructed my house on 60*90 plot total covered area almost 7500.

Saadi bhai, with all due respect you are over-exaggerating. I have visited Ikram bhai's house site myself. He is stating truth.

1. Plots in Ikram Bhai's area in C1 are still around 8 Million. Checked with my trusted source today. If you go on opposite side, you can buy 10 marla for around 6-7 million also.

2. 8 million construction budget mentioned by Ikram bhai is adequate in Enclave. If you construct in Zone II, you can construct same house in around 6-7 million easily.

@Raja

Big NO on Sunset homes. I visited one of their previously built homes and it's pretty cheap quality.

I don't want to promote anyone. But there are other experienced people in Enclave which are willing to negotiate deal and provide much better quality.

Also M block is like 5-6KM drive from the main gate. Plots are cheaper there and filling issues are widely reported. I highly recommend to stay in A Block.

Best way is to build it yourself as Ikram bhai mentioned.

@imran: agreed to distance from main entrance but when main double road constructed the distance becomes half, 3 km from entrance

Filling issues may be in couple of streets but mostly M block is on solid land, I have visited it multiple times before the development srarted

@Shahmeer

I been asking about this also. Do you have any update on when this main road will be built? Does Bahria even have the land in their possession for this road or not yet?

Imran sb i think my estimations are not an exeggaration since i have quoted everything with facts and figures along with the quantum and boqs.I would also like you to point out where i am exeggarating since it would be helpful for all of us.Lastly i am not quoting these figures without analysis and experience.We are constructing our house so that is why i am quoting these estimations.

Shahmeer sb.U am not justifying 14 million cost.As i already said the one who is investing his money and energies would definitely take his profit.

I think you need to read my post again since i am talking about A class construction.The estimation is a subjective thing.We can argue for hours that you may construct 7500 sqft in 13 million and i may say that one has spent 20 million.This delemms is same like that of architect selection where one can give a complete map of 500 sqyd for 40k while the any seasoned architect charges 300k for 500 sqyd map but again a visible difference is there between the aesthetics of both the houses.You can also argue that you have got a door for house for 10k while other may argue that we got the solid diyar door for 40k so eveything is subjective to quality.Passing an objective estimate like you have passed is surely a miscalculation.Like e.g. I have said,i would never go for carpenter made kitchen which can cost 5 times cheaper than a ready made kitchen which costs at the starting figure of 5 lacs for a simple medium sized kitchen.Obviously without practically experiencing something in recent days,i think it is quite easy to pass estimates on papers.

For having an assesment, a designer house in bahria phase 2 is sold for 5 crore 15 lacs but then again you may argue that i am exaggerating and one can get a 500sqyds for 350 to 400 lacs in phase 2 so it is all about product and quality.

Imran sb i think my estimations are not an exeggaration since i have quoted everything with facts and figures along with the quantum and boqs.I would also like you to point out where i am exeggarating since it would be helpful for all of us.Lastly i am not quoting these figures without analysis and experience.We are constructing our house so that is why i am quoting these estimations.

Shahmeer sb.I am not justifying 13 million cost.As i already said the one who is investing his money and energies would definitely take his profit.
I think you need to read my post again since i am talking about A class construction.The estimation is a subjective thing.We can argue for hours that you may construct 7500 sqft in 13 million and i may say that one has spent 20 million.This dilemma is same like that of architect selection where one can give a complete map of 500 sqyd for 40k while the any seasoned architect charges 300k for 500 sqyd map but again a visible difference is there between the aesthetics of both the houses.You can also argue that you have got a door for house for 10k while other may argue that we got the solid diyar door for 40k so eveything is subjective to quality.Passing an objective estimate like you have passed is surely a miscalculation.Like e.g. i have said,i would never go for carpenter made kitchen which can cost 5 times cheaper than a ready made kitchen which costs at the starting figure of 5 lacs for a simple medium sized kitchen.Obviously without practically experiencing something in recent days,i think it is quite easy to pass estimates on papers.
For having an assesment, a designer house in bahria phase 2 is sold for 5 crore 15 lacs but then again you may argue that i am exaggerating and one can get a 500sqyds for 350 to 400 lacs in phase 2 so it is all about product and quality.

@Saadi

Yes, high quality finish definitely break your back. I feel you.