The phase-9 bandwagon - myth or reality

A lot of people are jumping on the phase-9 bandwagon, however, call me old school but i would rather buy a actual 10 marla plot in phase-7 where possession in a year away than a 1 canal file in phase-9. Your views?

From our experience of phase 8 files which went through this period of speculation in 2004/5 reaching their peak at 80 lakh for a kanal at that time and then slumped to around 35 lakh, I would support your position that it is better to buy something on the ground rather than something on a piece of paper. Imagine if someone paid 70 lakh for something in 2005 how much better deal he could do by paying the same price for it in 2011/12 especially if he did not use the property in this time.

From our experience of phase 8 files which went through this period of speculation in 2004/5 reaching their peak at 80 lakh for a kanal at that time and then slumped to around 35 lakhs, i would support your position that it is better to buy something on the ground rather than something on a piece of paper. Imagine if someone paid 70 lakhs for something in 2005 how much better deal he could do by payin the same price for it in 2011/12 especially if he did not use the property in this time.

From our experience of phase 8 files which went through this period of speculation in 2004/5 reaching their peak at 80 lakh for a kanal at that time and then slumped to around 35 lakhs, i would support your position that it is better to buy something on the ground rather than something on a piece of paper. Imagine if someone paid 70 lakhs for something in 2005 how much better deal he could do by payin the same price for it in 2011/12 especially if he did not use the property in this time.

Sorry my blackberry posted this over and over again!