Today\'s News: Pindi Bypass in PC-2 Phase Now

Rawalpindi bypass is now starting PC-2 and distance from rawat to thalian will be 33 km.

Now keeping 33 km in mind, it has to pass through BT phase-8 extension or beyond f blocks.

If we consider other way around then it has to come through further deep in north which kills the bypass purpose as it would be passing right through the city then!

Kia fumate hain ulemae property beech iss masala kay?

Pl. Give ref of this news

Maybe it will pass near Block N or Block K of Bahria Town… Does anyone have the map of the proposed ring road?

According to this map you can see it goes south from bahria town not through it:

http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=1954878

Ring road will pass (SOUTH) near Block N, Block K of Bahria Town phase 8..

There is map available. The Ring road is to go from (CHANNI ALAM SHER) Near RAWAT to (Thalian interchange) near New Islamabad Airport.

Dear Abdul Qayyum,

I am not sure but at the increasing file prices of Phase8 ext.At the moment 1.5 to 2 lakh profit.

Regards

Nadeem Bhai

The latest news is that investors are coming baack to phase-8 now. MR has come out from his deal silent habitat pertaining to the capital & Pindi BTs. Let us his annoucements get matrialized or just lip service. He is still dead silent on the GC merger but that is also linked with the DHA GHQ directorate.

I am personally positive that bypass will have good news for phase-8 extension souls and also the plot owners of phase-8 deep sector plot owners.

DHA has already bought 1000s of Kanal land around swan river months before and that does speak out something!

Its good news atlast something is going to happen. I have one question that what would happen to the plot which come under the area of ring road, I have a plot in phase 8 extension in Precint 6 which is just infront of N Block, should I sale it or wait.

Nasir sb, just relax,,, Hanooz Dilli Doorr asat...

Regards

Dear Abdul Qayyum,

Agree sir market is Clearly Moving Upward.Let's see oont kis karwat bhata ga.

Regards

Nasir Sb

BT ought to give at least the buying price written on the BT paper. The extra land in that area is Rs 5,000 per sq yard.

Regarding the bypass thing, if we keep in mind that all governments are only after their election seats and they give a damn to actual service to the people, they will make it at least visible to the populace.

Then it will be job of dealers to flash it all around and attract expats to catch in the net!

Nespak is getting also the Marir chowk to liaqat bagh signal free contract and there are strong rumors that bypass will also go to them.

Yes, honooz dilee door ast but in July, Dilee is likely to be in focus to win elections but it may turn into another Fateh Jang airport or Sh Rashid nala laiee project in future after elections, Khan Sb?

Thanks Abdul Qayum sb,

As per my knowledge, the contract has already been given to NESPAK and they will start working in July. I spoke with some local and he mentioned that company did the survey near Gurakhpur village also, hope this project will be completed soon. This project is the need of time as all the traffic burden is on GT road and in 4-5 years it will be a mess without Ring road.

I am just curious if somebody has latest map or any information about the exact route of ring road.

Yousuf sb, my comment of "Hanooz Dilli Door asat" was in response to worries of Nasir sb for getting his plot EATEN UP by bypass road.....

The rest, I know... They are working on bypass project.|

Regards

Dear Nasir,

Hold it and no worry.Ring road route not clear yet but there is more chance around phase8 ext.

Regards

Whats about the development any work started in phase 8 extension

Atlast a very good news for phase-8 after a very long time. Hope for best inshAllah.

Dear Naveed,

There is a more good news on the way in sha Allah.Market is going fast since last week so hope for good.Dealers are looking to reenter in phase8.This is really good news for all phase8 and for those who stuck in phase8 ext since long time.

Regards

Yes Nadeem bhai i have noticed recent dealer activity which is pleasant. Any detail of good news? And what is your guideline about extention?

What is latest news of phase 8 extension any development over there