Irfan

Expert Authority
1112 posts
8 best
Real Estate

Expert Authority
1052 posts
3 best
Become an expert on the forum, check Forum Ranks.
Where to Buy discussions and advice. Participate in ongoing dicussions and get invaluable Where to Buy advice from people who are experts in their industries or start a new Where to Buy discussion.
Imran A. Kha..
( 461 posts )

[110 Replies]
So i called a dealer of top-city today who placed an advertisement in jang paper for a 10 marla plot for 16 lac. Upon discussing further he told me that i should make offer of 14 lac and he will get the deal done with the owner.

I thought motorway link has been approved as well, but still top-city is going down. Why? Any serious feedback on this?

1583 days ago In Where to Buy
    Post Answer
    YC
    (433 posts)
    Best Reply
    My question to ali sb and all those who always use inshllah word with hope that TC will fly to cruising altitude:

1. How will start of work on road increase TC price when management performance is almost nill?

2. It is clear now through tender papers that it will be a access managed road, how will TC gain from this?

4. TC is one of the oldest society and still its prices are dirt low, what will happen that TC will start developing sectors, give possessions, and then provide for those who, if ever, will be living there??
      1568 days ago 

Javed Afridi
      (13 posts)
      Controlled Access for motorway link, only service road which will connect to Fateh Jang Road. So Top-City Balloon lost air.
        1583 days ago 

Imran A. Kha..
        (461 posts)
        Thanks, javed Afridi sb. Allah aap ko kush rakhey. Allah sab jahiloon ko aqal aur sub jhoot bolney waloon ko seedha rasta dikhaey.

Aamen.
          1583 days ago 

Imran A. Kha..
          (461 posts)
          BTW, aik request hai.

Kindly, aap merey threads par apni valuable feedback zaroor dala kareen. Thank you so much. Allah aap ko khush rakhey.
            1583 days ago 

Imran A. Kha..
            (461 posts)
            BTW, there was a story in Jang KARACHI edition about Top City. Looks like one of those 10000 rupees planted story. Nothing new same all BS re-written. Check it out.

http://e.jang.com.pk/05-23-2015/Karachi/pic.asp?picname=1828.gif
              1582 days ago 

Anees Ahmad
              (207 posts)
              Top City is one man show blessed with prime location but the simple fact of the matter is no ground reality. I have been travelling to Peshawar via Motorway frequently and from last 10 years there is no appreciable development. Only two houses built on the main road in couple of years.

Had there been complete development and possession given in couple of blocks, the new road announced that would be the catalyst for Top City.
                1582 days ago 

Million$$$
                (439 posts)
                Is this scheme a kind of Gulzar e Quaid (max) of Rwp with direct access to air port (if granted)???????.....otherwise worst...
                  1582 days ago 

Y-G
                  (168 posts)
                  Those who want to cash the prime location must know that University Town and Shalimar Town are also situated at Prime location, very close to top city and mumtaz city. So only difference will be made by direct access which is not in the plan at the moment. The other thing which can boost these two societies is the development standards and timely handing over of possession. So society must look into these matters instead of running after the tenders
                    1582 days ago 

Imran A. Kha..
                    (461 posts)
                    Anees Bhai

I agree with you. Allah aap ko khush rakhey. Aap bahut just insan hain.
                      1582 days ago 

YC
                      (433 posts)
                      Do you think a 10 marla good location plot of gulberg will give better return as compared to 1 kanal TC B block plot?
                        1582 days ago 

Post Answer (110 Replies)
                        1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 > >>

Username:
                        Password:
                        Email Basket (0)
                        SEND EMAIL   REMOVE ALL