Top-City Fall

So i called a dealer of top-city today who placed an advertisement in jang paper for a 10 marla plot for 16 lac. Upon discussing further he told me that i should make offer of 14 lac and he will get the deal done with the owner.

I thought motorway link has been approved as well, but still top-city is going down. Why? Any serious feedback on this?

Controlled Access for motorway link, only service road which will connect to Fateh Jang Road. So Top-City Balloon lost air.

Thanks, javed Afridi sb. Allah aap ko kush rakhey. Allah sab jahiloon ko aqal aur sub jhoot bolney waloon ko seedha rasta dikhaey.

Aamen.

BTW, aik request hai.

Kindly, aap merey threads par apni valuable feedback zaroor dala kareen. Thank you so much. Allah aap ko khush rakhey.

BTW, there was a story in Jang KARACHI edition about Top City. Looks like one of those 10000 rupees planted story. Nothing new same all BS re-written. Check it out.

http://e.jang.com.pk/05-23-2015/Karachi/pic.asp?picname=1828.gif

Top City is one man show blessed with prime location but the simple fact of the matter is no ground reality. I have been travelling to Peshawar via Motorway frequently and from last 10 years there is no appreciable development. Only two houses built on the main road in couple of years.

Had there been complete development and possession given in couple of blocks, the new road announced that would be the catalyst for Top City.

Is this scheme a kind of Gulzar e Quaid (max) of Rwp with direct access to air port (if granted)???..otherwise worst…

Those who want to cash the prime location must know that University Town and Shalimar Town are also situated at Prime location, very close to top city and mumtaz city. So only difference will be made by direct access which is not in the plan at the moment. The other thing which can boost these two societies is the development standards and timely handing over of possession. So society must look into these matters instead of running after the tenders

@Anees Ahmad Sb.

We all observed the same thing for so many years. Only some of the trolls cannot see it as they are busy looking in to fancy maps, planted news clips, fake Facebook pages.

Thanks for your valuable feedback, Allah aap ko khush rakehy. You seems like a very just and honest man. Lots of Prayers for you and your family.

Anees Bhai

I agree with you. Allah aap ko khush rakhey. Aap bahut just insan hain.

Do you think a 10 marla good location plot of gulberg will give better return as compared to 1 kanal TC B block plot?

Dear YC,

TC plot is Million$$$$$ time better.

Thanks u Khalid Sb, my only point is return on investment, I know TC location is very good but the pace of development and prevailing prices of gulberg are forcing me to think like this. I visited Gulberg few days back and I must say they have done a superb job. Gulberg main highway looks like a scene from abroad. The second bridge is also near completion. People are getting very handy returns on original investment.

Dear I don’t know the current status of Gulberg’s development/good returns thats why i am not able to comment on it right now,If u think so then sir go for it, good luck.

Dear Imran A Khan,

The reason behind this recent fall is because some Big Players are want to buy back plots from the market,once they get their target u will see the upward trend in current prices.

Gulberg can give possessions today if they want to, however they are waiting for appropriate time and all at once kind of thing. Skyline Villas in I block already started construction work of new villas. Gulberg has 100 times more area already developed while Top-City keep sleeping and banking on only one link road.

So your guess is good as mine. Baqi Allah aap ki investments double karey, aur aap par apna karam karey

Amen

Agreed Imran Sb , hard work always pays well,

YC Bhai,

I visited the place last week also had a meeting with couple of big dogs of Gulberg and based on my humble observation, it is the time to buy in Gulberg. Possession will bring huge jumps but one will have to be careful and dump it back in time frame of first 6 months. Because market will re-adjust and it will become another Phase-8 fiasco. Let's be realistic there is no original buyer in market to support the demand side.

Baqi Allah is the better judge of everything and he is the one who gives izzat and zillat. Good Luck and May Allah keep you happy and blessed.

I heard MQM owns Top-City and they have this front man running the show. Is it true?

YC Bhai,

Take some time out of your busy schedule and visit both of the places, actions will speak louder than words.