Top City Prices Are Coming Down Again

Top City prices are coming down again. I heard that there is issue of road access, road is closed and there is no entry because of security.

Dear Tahir saab… Its temporary blockage will be clear soon …thats what we are hearing

Will mumtaz city prices be affected also? this is good for buyers point of view, but not for sellers!

Bro, if access s blocked due 2 security reasons, dnt u thnk security situation will aggravate more day by day, dat means thre r remote chances f opening f access...

Prices r depreciating definitely due 2 blockade f access, but uncertainty prevailing abt airport opening n delays involved wich has converted investment n topcity n mumtaz city n surroundings into long term investment r major contributory factors.

This s my point f view with out any bias...

The road which cuts in top city is open, I don’t see what the big who ha is about?

???

Any update on the prices? what are the current prices of block A and B.

What are the prevailing prices in the market?

Am also looking for two plots in Top city, witha budget of 45 lakh. There is no issue of road acess, i visited the site today, only few blocks are placed to temporay close the access via kashmir highway. The link will open in 2 - 3 weeks and prices are not at all down.

I am ready to buy .. If M tahir can buy for me at less price...bas shor shara bohat hai, haqeqat mein kuch nahi.

Top city is a long term investment 8-10 years.

Dear Mazhar Sb,

No one said that they have blocked it through some high rise building. I think concrete blocks are enough, to block the entry to TC and MC, which is putting enough doubt in the minds of potential investors. It can also create panic in the NARM DIL investors having files in TC.

Thanks

I want to sell top city file in less than market price.contact @ 0342-5562615...

this is the right time to lose bit amount later we fall in well.

TC got momentum due to airport vicinity and Kashmir Highway (KH), not because of its development standards, pace and reputation of society. If the road blockage will continue, it will bring the TC prices down definitely. Also, the access to KH is still imaginative for TC.

Khan Sb ye NARM DIL wali baat achi lagi…:slight_smile:

Its the best time to buy at the lower cost… But its a gamble… If road access is open you are heroo other wise Zero…

Dear Shoaib, I agree with you… Its good time to buy, if you can afford the risk involved…

Respected seniors,

In another thread related 2 topcity, sm 1 said a news came n samaa n 1 more channel couple f days bak dat work n airport has been stopped till further orders, s it true or otherwise?

No Rawat Airport:Minister of Parlimentary Affairs informed NA today that there is no proposal under consideration for development of any other new airport in Islamabad.

http://www.brecorder.com/pakistan/politics-a-policy/156237-new-islamabad-airport-to-be-completed-by-2016-na-told.html

Dear Ali,

Chalo shukar hy, aik drama to khatam hogya hy...

Mr.Khan INSHA ALLAH ye road block ka drama bhi jald hal ho jaey ga.

Dont worry just cheer up. In property business u have to learn , not to panic, hold ur reins, and always go for smart moves.

To be optimistic, i would say its ideal time for buying in TOP CITY, coz u will get the land at at a very reasonable price.