Urgent Help required to buy a plot.

Dear experts,

I have 4 million budget please advise me to buy a 5 marla plot in this budget in following areas.

B-17

Fh

Fmc

Or any cda sector in this budget.

B-17 and FMC both are good but I would prefer b-17. In cda sector, you can get 5 marla plots in i-16.

In your budget you will get, a very good location plot in FH, in FMC you have to extend you budget to atleast 45 lac for a good location plot, in B-17 you have to go to some bad location in this budget. In FMC only choose the area that is close to B-17. In FMC don’t purchase from someone that is selling you the plot online. I noticed there is a huge price difference between online zameen, olx facebook dealers and off line office dealers in the society.

Thank you very much Sir for sharing your opinion.I went to i-16 but Plot prices have gone up a lot.I also visited I-15 but the price of the plot is very high there too.Can you tell me which plot should be taken in FMC and in which block of Faisal Hills?

@ usman

bro plz can you share your experience visiting i15& 116 .how is ground realty of area development and what's average price of 5 marla.thanks