Want to Buy a 10 Marla House in Islamabad

Which is the best sector in Islamabad to buy a residential property? Both price wise and location wise.

Best properties are expensive and it depends where you want to buy. Narrow your search area into CDA sectors, CDA approved societies, Bahria and other Townships.

CDA sectors are best properties so far except a few sectors like i-14,15,16 sectors.

Second are CDA approved societies and third other properties.

Dear Ashraf,

It would be better if you can specify your budget to get good and reasonable response from the people who have info.

Thanks.

Thanks. My budget is 1.3 to 1.4 crore maximum. The preference is G-13 sector of Islamabad. Please advise.

G-13 is a good sector…It has an excellent location on kashmir highway… And i think you can definitely get a 35x70 house or a 40x80 plot in that range…

Dear mr. Hayat,

Thanks a lot for the feedback but i could not get any size over 30x60 so far at this price. Even if there is a decent house available at this price i would welcome a lead as such. If you know of anyone who could help find me a 35x70 house in this range it would be ideal.

Also g-14/4 would be good for me. If anyone could direct me to a house seller in g-14/4 or provide him my email address: ashrafkhan86@hotmail.Com i would appreciate it greatly. Ashraf

DHA.

If one has to wait for days until some lead or positive feedback is received, then this forum is not serving the purpose. I believe it would be better if the discussion is kept live and prompt feedback is received from anyone to keep the ball rolling. I have been watching for four days now with no progress whatsoever and do not see anything motivating to visit again.

Dear Ashraf Sahab,

What you need to do is to go to plot listings under Islamabad and then click G-14. Then you can click individual ads for plots in G-14 and you will get telephone numbers of property dealers who have advertised the plots.

Regards,

Thanks for the feedback sir. Will do.

Regards.

Buy residential plots in ghauri phase 7 Plots size 5 marla Cost of land : 150000 per marla Development work in progress Hopefully it goes to 200000 per marla in 5 to 6 months

Great oppurtuanity for invistment as well as living

Best of luck