Want to buy first ever plot, savings from my student life

Slaam everyone,

I am a young professional, who just arrived pakistan from uk after completing my phd in engineering... Alhamdulillah ..:)

I have saving of 20 lakh during my studies, which i want to invest into some plot to give me good value in 2-3 yrs or where i can construct house in 2-3 yrs.

Pls advice me where can i buy a good plot. I am interested in b-17, g-17, d-17; however i am not sure this money is enough to buy a plot?

I would appreciate everyone to give me advice.

Thanking you and have a nice day!

Dr ali

P.S.

Forget to add i want to buy plot in islamabad!

Dr sahab welcome back to pakistan. May allah grant you further successes to serve pakistan. Ameen.

For your plot, i can suggest 40x80 sized plot in b-17 multi or 1 kanal in pechs. Also you can consider d-18 engineering or awt 40x80.

You can also explore foreign office society next to cda sector i-16.

Try to go for developed or near developed options.

One more e-18 gulshan-e-sehat. You can visit all these places and then make up your mind. Gauge the price range of various blocks inside the societies to reach decision.

Hey Ali, i prefer you go for B-17 Multi Gardens is the first priority, Secondly go for AWT, Then Engineering Co-operative Housing Society & after these Gulshan-e-Sehat.

Dear ali,

I would suggest to go for some developed plot in b-17. This is safe and developed place. You can construct your house as well. Having all facilities.

Regards,

Thanks everyone for reply,

@ pk1, thanks for commenting. I just need to ask, is 20 lakh enough to buy plot there? How costly is land there? What is 40x80 size in terms of marla?

Stay blessed!

Dear ihsna and fahad

Can you pls tell me how far is the distance of b-17 from main road?

Thanks a lot,

Dear dr musi:

You will find the exact layout plan of b-17.

A and b blocs are along the gt road. C is also very closed. E block is a bit far but not that much. You can see it by your own.

Regards,