Want to buy home in Lahore

I want to buy house near secretariat, Lahore (lower mall) within the radius of 3 km. I have budget of Rs 3,400,000

Following are my requirements:

1. Street size should be at least 20 feet
  2. House should have at least 16 feet front
  3. Size of house should be at least 3 marla
  4. Reasonable construction (not necessarily new, may be 10 to 15 years old). There is no specific requirement for number of rooms etc

Regards

Imran Tel: 0321-5178308

Imran, I think budget is quite enough for a 3 marla house in these areas (except commercial properties). You should give some time to selling section.

A reasonable place to live near secretariat is Rivaz Harden. Otherwise Krishan-Nagar, Danda, Islampura and if you go a little far then Gulshan Ravi is a good option.

Thank you for the replies, I tried to use search facility provided by Zameen.com, but it is difficult to find house based on my requirements like street size, etc. Furthermore i also visited Chauburji park and asked some state agents to show me house according to my requirements and i am still waiting for reply from their end.

If any state agent or direct seller has such type of house then please contact me, i am more interested in areas like Riwaz Garden, Samanabad, Chauburji park, Islam pura, Gulshan Ravi

I want to buy house as soon as possible.

Regards Imran Ahmed Imran_rwp@yahoo.Com Tel: 0321-5178308