Want to buy plot in Bahria Town phase 8

I want to buy plot in bahria town phase 8.I would like to know whether it is safe investment or no>and which phase is best

Yes its good & safe investment. Go for possession plots in Safari Valley, C, D, E, F1 Blocks of Phase-8. All are good.

In phase 8 possion is ready in these sectors or not

Possession ready

What is the plot rate measuring 10 marla ideal location and what is the transfer fee

Amin brother its a very good time to invest in phase 8 as prices have bottomed out. For sector it depends alot on your budget but most of phase 8 is very safe with a potential in price hike in future.

Always remember "Buy at low and Sell at high".

For latest prices www.bahriatowns.com is a very useful site.

Thanks

Dear Muhammad Amin,

Bahria phase8 is one of best place for invest and for living.Agree with Irfan sab C,D,E,F1 and safari valley is best because it's fully possession.It's the time for investment in phase8 because at the moment market is going slow.

Regards

Personaly i like D, umer and abubakar block

I block is also very good for investment and living. Possession is recently given and 2 houses are under construction. Bahria head office soon will be moving here. All 10 marla plots here ranging from 35 -50

Sir I want to built house for renting purpose which is best sector in phase in this regard or safari valley is good for this purpose.

Safari Valley has 30 ft streets , which will be very congested once construction completed. I would recommend 10 Marla with 50 ft streets in B,C,D,E F1,H or I...all possession sectors.

Its my personal opinion, you should verify facts on ground also...

Thanks matrix can anyone please arrange phase 8 blocks according to their possession 1. Blocks..... With possessions 2. Blocks without possession 3. Blocks with partial possession and finally 4. Blocks in order of priority (depending on development work) will be given possession.

I am sure it will help alot to many.

Safari valley has 30 feet streets but the way it is designed it does not seems congested specially abu bakar block which has highest population

I agree with Matrix. #0 feet streets would be no use once people start parking their 2nd cars out on the streets.

Possession Sectors:

A, B, C, D, E, F1, H

Safari Valley (including Rafi and Khalid blocks)

Owais Block

Awami I and II

Overseas Blocks (aka Bahria Greens)

Non Posession:

E1, E2, E3, E4, F2, F3, F4, F5, G, I, J, K, L, M, N, P

Garden City Zone 4E, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Hope this helps.

Agree with all the members above that this is the time for buying the Plot or a house in Phase 8. I am myself living abroad and know that people abroad really want to invest in pakistan.

My suggestion is if you want to buy a house for rent than go for the Abu bakr block Safari valley phase 8 .

If you are going for the Plot than my personal experience is that buy the plot in under develop area of DHA and Bahria for long time investment. For short term, you can check the plots in A,B C,D,Safari valley blocks F1 etc.

All the overseas pakistani as i can feel for them they are straight forward and looking for good constructor or Property dealer i can help them as i was myself very confused but than come across nice people in the market i can give you the contacts if needed.

Brothers amongst the non possession blocks(E1, E2, E3, E4, F2, F3, F4, F5, G, I, J, K, L, M, N, P AND Garden City Zone 4E, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9) which has more potential to rise and better location for living.Secondly what the average difference between possession and non possession plots of 10 marla.

If we are going to buy non possession plot..infact file do we have to pay any charges on possession?

And anyone observing phase 8 from start can he tell the sequence by which they are giving possession?Are the blocks with possession were given possession at once? When and which block is the latest in getting possession and what difference in price does it impact?

Agree with Asad and AM Abbasi that Abu Bakar block is one of best block of safari valley.I think 30ft street not a big issue issue.In my opinion at the moment fully possession safari valley C,D,E,F1 are best for living and good for short term investment and for long term F2,G,H,I,N and M blocks are best.It's just my opinion.

Allah is the best planner he knows what will be the best for us.

Regards

To tell you which sector will be most profitable out of all non-possession will only be a guess - unless someone has an inside news beforehand. So I can't really comment on that. Bahria is not like DHA where you could predict the outcome based on the map. But I would prefer, L 10 marla, if given the choice in any of non possession sectors.

Out of the sector which have possession, I find E and F1 very attractive, although people find sector D more so.