Want To Purchase A Plot In E-17

Aoa.

I want to purchase a plot in e-17 but want to avoid any middle men.

Please if anyone here wants to sell.

Thanks

It is better to go with middleman.By the way have assessed current price of market. Can you please comment

I am selling my plot #19, street# 10, in E-17/3. One of the best location plot of the sector. Height plot having mosque, playground, commercial everything nearby it.

Demand:62 lac

You will hardly get any plot at investor price with out middleman and also it’s better to pay off some commission to secure your transaction. As it’s their responsibility to make sure that things go smooth.

@muhammad amir what is your demand?

@amir bhai N-rd 1 ka plot#1 double rd corner 100% level final price 49 lac and many more sir itnay bhi rates abi ni howay cabinet kay

St#32 plot#4 demand 35 (negotiable) level plot (investor rate)

st#16 plot#33 demand 39.5 level plot ideal location (1 month time available)

st#31 plot#18 demand 36 lac (half depresssion)

N-rd 1 plot#1 final 49 lac (double rd corner)

N-rd-1 plot#42 final 47 lac (level)

st#5 plot#4 demand 46 lac

ST#1 plot#6 demand 38lac

st#32 plot#14 demand 45 (corner) level

st#3 plot#17 demand 42 level

@Danish Qureshi - Thanks for the price updates. In fact i will hold my plot if buyer is not interested in purchasing plot around my demand price.

@Baahi - Do visit all plots refer by @Danish sb and also visit my plot, whichever suits you as per mentioned price, purchase it, don't wait further as price are about to shoot up in few days.

If you need construction and interior designing services afterwards then you are more than welcome as we are working in this field for several years all over the Pakistan. You may send us your contact details at hamza.asif@ameradnan.com or call us on 042-36655262.

http://www.ameradnan.com

AOA.Thanks for a positive response from all you guys.

I wasn't expecting so quick response.

Hats off to zameen forum.

I will definitely visit the quoted plots and get in touch when make a mind.

Thanks

Danish sb

St#32 plot#4 demand 35 (negotiable) level plot (investor rate)

Is this plot lies on possession area of society?

Prices are reasonable nowadays…

Dear brothers, Can some one tell me plot prices on double road WRD-1 in E-17/3.

BR

Tauseef