Wanted 10 marla plot file in Bahria Phase 8 extension

Dear adviser - friends, I want to purchase 10 marla plot file in bahria town phase 8 extension, rawalpindi, anybody can give me advice for this investment because someone are against / discouraging for investment and some dealers are demanding more than the deposited amount to bahria town and some are asking for less than the deposited installments, what are the fact and what is the reality, please advice……….

I wonder if someone can reply to this question as i am also interested in it. I posted a question about bahria town phase 8 extension but got no reply. Will be great if you can help,

Dear szr, Investment in bahria town is far better than doing any where else because of the reason that all the process is crystal clear. There are no frauds, no fear that the file would end up against multiple owners. The reasons some dealers demand higher than the deposited amount is the profit they are asking on deposited amount. Every thing against any file/plot can be counter checked at bahria head office by just forwarding the registration number of the plot/file. We are a sort of investment house in bahria town, we pick all deals directly from bahria before official launching of scheme. This enables us to save our investors by offering them file/plots on less rates (lean prices) as compared to market. When the scheme is officially launched by bahria the price is higher as compared to the price offered by us to our investors, this creates a safer environment for our investors. Investors are briefed before picking up the deals. For further details please call me at 0336-5354 953, 0334-5290 887 Best regards Ammar

Phase 8 extensive project depends upon the policy which may be announced by bahria in future soon but i think it will take time may be 2 to 3 years. Nowadays the rate for phase 8 extension is either on level, which means same amount deposited by allotee but any surcharge if there will be paid by allotee, and some people purchase in minus, which means total amount minus 30000 to 50000 rupees. Its now on you if you can take risk by investing in phase 8 and have the holding power fir 2 to 3 years.