What best option under 30 to 40 lacs in isb/rwp

Hi,
I have following two options feedback is required from experienced persons.
1- i can manage 3 to 3.5 million i can got to 4 million by borrowing some amount.
In this range i am seeing option ins jinnah garden and dha phase iii(block g etc)

2-i have plot in bahria orchard i can sale it(unfortunately if i sale it now it will be in loss) and by adding that money i can manage 5 million.

My first preferrence is to buy where i can build house in next 1,2 years if not then investment should by at least as much profitable as of inflation rate i dont want to put my self like currently in bahria orchard where i bought at 18 lac and if sale now it would be around 15, 16 lacs.
That is why i asked for option in 3,4 because i want to hold more but if there is option in 5 million which can cover my losses then i can sale it on loss.

My personal bias is towards jinnah garden because its accessible from ih and dha iii is looks very long term investment.

Its all i had you can say thats all money i can afford after that i would b totaly empty and will be relying only on my salary.

Can you guys give some good suggestion based on your experience.

I am not an invester but just trying to secure future and want to relocate if possible.

Thanks in advance for the suggestion.

@imtiaz, @abdul qayum, @khalid

In your budget dha phase 3 ex-serene city you cannot get any plot .forget old Dha phase 3 .

Best for you in budget is explore bahria phase 8 .it is and will do wonders in future.

You can consider Bahria Garden City 5 Marla Plot in 3.5 Million to 4 Million range. The location is just short of Block A, DHA-3. Distance from GT Road near GIGA Mall is around 2.2KMs.

DHA-3, Block A is comparatively expensive (Approx. 5.5 Million) and DHA-3, Block B is for approx. 4.5 Million.

DHA-3, Block G is only on map. In my opinion, it shall not be developed in 2 years time.

DHA-3 (Ex-New Pindi) on Rawat Side will also take some time to develop but can be a good investment.

Go for Behria Phase 8, you can get good 5 marla plot there in the range of 3.5 million, like I,M and L block, these areas of phase 8 are absolutely suitable for constructing house and living there, whenever you want, but do choose solid land plot.

Muhammed sb, having read the details that you shared: Safe and Secure with possible relocation...

-- Yes hold on to that Orchard Plot. Don't sell that now.

-- Jinnah Gardens could had been a gold mine, if not to the incompetence of the management. NOC was give and than I guess revoked! Gas in partial streets. Outstanding location, beautiful layout but each passing day quality going down. You may need to go beyond 40-45 to have a 7 Marla.

** I will suggest only possession ones (Safe and Gradual Rise)

-- Bahria Enclave Sector I in range 40. Its quite reasonable in that bracket and lovely place to live at.

-- I-16 secure and will rise but for living average infrastructure at best and it will take solid 3+ years to have more population. 33 to 40 Range

-- Phase 8 remains ever green, Safari Valley, M block etc. The only down side with phase 8 and BTs in general is construction costs etc. Besides you have one in Orchard

-- Mumtaz City, Top City 5 Marla 32 to 40 Range have good future!!

-- B-17 is awesome but a bit off main ISB.

Rest there are many options like Gulberg etc. but the above are with possession in your bracket without selling the Orchard one!

All the best!

@Imtiaz sb, Thank you for detailed reply.

I like the option for bahria enclace sector I. By exploring zameen.com it looks sector N, Sector H plots might also fall in my range.

But I dont know about its development status and is population moving in these sectors?

I is good, as its economical but is closest to BE head office and Civic Centre. The future seems promising, it has great view of Nilore Area without blocking the views!

N prices got high as its a bit heighted but partial possession that is 42+ at min, rest. Right now most populated are A, B1, C and now focus is towards N, G, H (42 to 50 range) and I to me is best in 4 million bracket!!

Muhammad sb
If you have decided enclave then disregard this comment pls!
But if still undecided then explore phase-8 M block.
This block is at height wide street and having all 5 marlas in the whole block except only few 10 marlas.
It is populating at very fast pace, very near to RRR and having root school main building.
B4 it was only Ali block having 5 marlas but narrow streets. In 5 marlas , M is now best block.
In your budget and after few months (not years), price highly likely to appreciate In Shaa Allah as it has all reasons to give profit and nice living as well.

Dear muhamad khalid

My brother my first advice to you is to buy a plot where possession already available so you can build home for you and your family in future.

inshā’-Allāh

Secondly, try to keep the orchard plot it will inshā’-Allāh cover some of your construction cost if not all.

In the light of above scenario, I would recommend you AWT, block D, 10 Marla.

It’s an old army society, which has a good strategic location. RRR road will pass right front of it. Close to Margala road, close to new airport, Very close to cpec interchange. Prices are steadily increasing.

A good future prospects ahead. Inshā’-Allāh

Gas and electricity facilities are present. Only society in RWP/ ISB to have its own Motarway interchange and boundary wall.

Allah knows best.

Kind regards

Dear Muhammad Khalid,

Please hold your Bahria Orchard because it not selling time and i hope it will give you good return in near future.

I agree 100% with AQ sab who give you very honest opinion.Believe me he is very sincere member of this forum.

Regards

Thank you all of you for your suggestions.

Special thanks to Imtiaz sb and Qayyum sb.

@Abdul Qayyum sb can you share your contact number if possible. I will try to contact you on this weekend and we can patch up small meeting. Only if you have time.

Hopefully this weekend I will visit bahria phase 8 M block and bahria enclave as well then let see where I will Invest.

I am trying to invest in these times what I have. Because in future inflation will rise so all other things will also cost high specially plots.

Once again thanks to all for your valuable feedback

Dear All,

Asslam O Alakum

Salaam.

And thanks to all the seniors for such valuable suggestions from which I have been able to benefit as well. I am also looking to build my home within the same budget so your valuable input is highly appreciated.

My question is simple.between bahria enclave and bahria phase 8, which should be preferred for constructing your own home. Also I plan to rent it out for the time being to partially cover some of my costs.

Any guidance in this regard would be very helpful for a novice like me.

Regards

Nawaz sb
For both rental; living and appreciation phase-8 is again on lead mainly due to the ring road now.
Phase-8, senior members have given all good blocks in recent threads and multiple same and same replies make stuff cosmetic.
Pls read all comparisons and decide for your choice block for best rental whereas living a luxury life  in whole phase-8 is almost equal.
Enclave very nice place; scenic and soothing to eyes no doubt but family men always like living places where their Uni going daughters  or single lady driving cars could get in/out to and from home in late night hours without getting on long veerana drives plus access must be wide without traffic rush!
Phase-8 traffic rush and enclave both are equal in day light if you have frequent trips to the capital but enclave still lack night fearless 22 km driving from Faizabad.
Having said that, if Imran is ousted by mafia, RRR funds will tried to be looted and shifted to Lahire neeli , peeli, sabaz, lal; trains immediately for commissions and TTs.
Best of luck sir, my vote among enclave is phase-8, if rental is also main concern.

Khalid Sb, did you visit Phase 8 M Block and Bahria Enclave?

What is your comparative analysis?

Sorry Muhammad Khalid sb. On replying you late on this post. I think all the respected members shared their views which would help you to decide the best option for you.

My advice would be:

Bahria Orchard plot should be retained as the RRR factor will boost it with the time.

Safe options in the twin cities includes:

For personal Living and gradual increase of asset with time go for Bahria Encalve Sector H near to Civic Center. Sector I with good location can also be considered along with Sector N semi developed cutting area. Better to go for possession plots.

For Investment, I-15/3, 4 or I-15/1 would turn into potentially good areas for better ROIs in near future (2+ years)

For Construction and safe investment I-16 should be considered. I-16/2 and I-16/4 in particular.

Phase 8 BT, is now a days have seen a hike in prices not a good time to buy due to sudden increase in prices, wait and then decide about it.

Airport Green Gardens for investment is good and on installment as well. Adjacent to Top City-1.

B-17 for investment is better option look something in Block F and G. Avoid non possession specially in block D.

Gulberg is better option but not fall in your mentioned budget.

@EMJAY

sorry i was unable to visit last week due to TLP protest.

I am planning to visit coming weekend. Will update

@Abdul Qayyum Sir can you share you cell no by sms/whatsap on my below cell no 03355862586

thanks

I agree with some of the points on here. Try and implement what they said and see what happens. I think they are mostly valid and you just have to do some research before you check them out. Hopefully you can get something nice!

There are a lot of plots that are available from what I heard. Try to contact some professionals who specialize in the area so that you can actually have no issues when it comes to what you want to do in the near future.