What is the future in buying in bani gala?

Banigala future perspective

Dear Naeem,

I myself invested in Bani Gala in 2017, took a plot worth 28 lacs it was 2200 square foot they call it 10 marla but on registry papers its 8.5 marla as the size of marla is reduced to 225. The area where I bought was not having developed streets and gas pipes were getting installed at that time. I was really worried but soon things changed Imran khan came in power and too much hype was created than our main Abbasi Street was developed and gas connections were also given. In a span of just 3.5 years I have offers of 53 to 55 lacs Alhamdullilah. The infrastructure is not as good as a society its a Dehi Area means like village but to be honest after the launch of direct interchange from Murree Expressway to Rawat which will connect these areas and also pass through Rawal Chowk I can see further growth in these areas. Most of the people I have found here are reluctant to invest in Bani Gala due to personal interests. I highly suggest you to buy in Bani Galas small societies the prices are high but infrastructure will be there.

I have tried my best to explain but I might be wrong so seniors can correct me where I am wrong.

Thanks

JazakAllah

Thank you Ehtisham sb for the insights and first hand knowledge. Yes, I have been an advocate of open land areas around Bani Gala, Chakri, Fateh Jhang side, etc.

They remain underdogs, somehow but give very good returns. Its just societies have proper marketing and flashy stuff to show off that puts them in the limelight!

Welcome Imtiaz Sb. Much appreciated. I mean where else in Islamabad can you find a 10 Marla solid land within 50 to 70 lacs, societies near Sultana Foundation are advertising them as 15 minutes drive from Sareena Hotel which is a big joke. The actual distance of Bani Gala from Sareena is like 13 14 kilometres only. There are well developed schools there as well you might have seen Beacon House branch there. People are well educated now and there are still locals living there but are far away now. Fast food chains and banks are all there. Even NayaTel provides there services there which is still not available in many advanced localities of Islamabad. On top of that environment is clean, lush tress and water bone requires only a 80 to 100 foot drill.

I still dont understand why this area is still an underdog and why people are hesitant to talk about it or market maybe its because lack of interest of Builders, Investors & Marketing agencies.

Ehtasham sb. Do you have any insghts about Green Enclave -1 project of FGEHA.

@Khalid Sab. Currently I have not enough information regarding Green Enclave 1 of FGEHA. Its for government employees this is all that I know about it.

Thanks bro