Where should be invest CDA/Bahria/DHA......Etc?

Dear all, Seeking your kind advice that in which islamabad is better to invest a 6-7m in property. Your kind advice will be highly appreciated in this regards...

Sir it all depends upon ur budget.Plz mention ur budget so that we can guide u accordingly.Also mention that u want 6,7m house or a plot??

Plot…

You should consider spreading your investment budget of 6 to 7 million over several areas. You can explore different sizes in the following:-

1. Multi sector b-17 (e block);

2. Cabinet sector e-17/3;

3. Engineering cooperative d-18;

4. Dha valley

Also you should consider foreign office society. F.O.E.C.H.S touching cda sector i-16

Dear pk1 thanks for ur kind advice... As i know in dha valley development is very slow... How about if a commercial plot will be booked in bahria instead of spreading some different sectors?

Currently best investment opportunity is in pechs society which is just facing airport. So commercial activities and other residential requirement i.E. Rentals, guesthouses etc will be most required in pechs. Currently prices are risen from 0.5 to 1 million in several blocks within a year. You can expect big jumps in prices when there are major developments in the airport and roads linking the society to the airport. You can find more informaiton at manahilestate.Com

I agree booking a commercial plot in bahria is an excellent proposition.

Having commercial plot in bahria town is not a bad option at all.

Thanks

Sir a commercial plot in phase 8(size:15x20) for 53 lacs…It also has flexible payment plan.A shop in business bay is also an option.A kanal option in b-17 or dha2.

Bahria ph 8 … 2x plots is a decent option

Pechs short term but go for possession plots there, jkchs g-15 highly recommended prices are rising day by day.

If you want something cheap as chips go for bahria phse 8 ext or dha valley. These two are big name brands and very good reasonable prices.

D-18 giving possession on 1k plots and commercial plots (10marla plots not yet but will be soon). There are few houses people have constructed also. D-18 has high possibility of increasing prices because of the construction has started, and also the new interchange at motorway will also increase the prices.

One more thing i would recommend is that make sure you do your homework with buying an investment as these past 6 months prices have gone aywall. Prices are all over the place, as there has been a huge artificial boom in mainly zone 2, but other places prices have increased in some areas of islamabad. So be careful of which sector you pick and make sure you do not pay over the odds!

Dear experts Why are there no houses built in cabinet division, whereas a lot of houses are built in d-17 which is even farther ? Cabinet division is such a beautiful society with full possession but no houses are built there. Why ? How is e-17 better than e-16 ?

@abdul ali, what do you say about jkchs g-15. Do you say that its prices are in artificial boom and are bound to come down? Or are these realistic and one can buy a plot in g-15. What are its future prospects?

@ intern saab, g-15 prices are rising day by day. But these past 6 months there has been an artificial boom so prices in most of Islamabad in reputable socieites have increased so that’s why I said that ensure you don’t buy in the peak or look for someone that is looking for quick sale so you can pick up a bargain. Otherwise you may pay over the odds, but at the same time im not saying that prices in jkchs g-15 will drop as its hard to say as prices have only gone upwards.

Prices generally rise, but one thing ive noticed is that when prices rapidly rise but when they get to 1 crore - they generally rise very slowly.

Obviously sir as the price tag gets higher,the density of clients gets lesser due to inflation…

Why having possession in e-16/e-17, there is no construction.. I heard that if you dig 5 feet then water wil come out even in lowest stage and water which is cuming out is like karachi sea water. Thats y people are not constructing house there.

B-17, marglah, opf societies are far away and full of construction. Whats the actual wrong inside position with this society about hesitation of construction.