Where to build a home in 7-8 million budget

I am planning to build a 5 marla house where i can buy a land at 3-3.5 million and spend the rest on a grade construction and make the finishing really stand out. Later i will be interested to sell it. It will take me 5 to 8 months to build the home and than i am sure it will take another 6 months to sell it at good price inshallah.
I have explored following options.
1. B17 - villa plots in sector f
2. Bahria phase 8 - if i can find a plot in
Usman block
4. Gulberg residencia - the good plots seems
To be at 4-6 million so if i purse gulberg
I will than have to delay the construction
I am aiming a profit of 2.5 to 3.0 million in next 2 years from the house that i will construct sounds difficult but i have seen friends and family members doing it.
Also if you guys have any suggestions or different ideas please do suggest. It will be my first time to try this business and if i succeed i will move into it permanently inshallah.

Thanks in advance

@Ehtisham: when you weigh-in options, do not go only for low base price in terms of cheap plots. The major factor should be the speed with which you can sell the property after completion. Because, a ‘stuck-up’ property will eat-up your profit margins in chowkidar and wear-tear costs. Also if plot price is slow to rise in the area, then you will also lose that benefit.

Brands & Societies seem shiny and hassle-free but hardly beat the Supply-Demand of houses in Abaadi. 3 - 4 m for land and another 4 m min for construction, for me equates to following (all possession and ready to construct, as of now):

- I-16

- Adyala/Chakri area

- Proximity of Bani Gala

------
In our social context, sound investment is seen in the form of real estate only whereas Gold is gonna maintain it's upwards tragectory in the long run, i.e., 12+ month. USD seem to be on a rise too!

Ehtisham sb
You have Maa Shaa Allah good money to start with ( 7 to 8 crores) and you can sure have straight forward profit oriented moves in real estate.
A): In CDA, F-11, this much money can easily buy a one Kanal house, even you can make small alterations in old house, renovate it and within few months, you can get your projected profit, 30 lacs is a peanut in F-11/F-10 sectors!
B): CDA, G-14/4, you can make two 5 marla houses. Start both in one go, you have to have at least 14 months to complete it even with the best contractor money can buy then time on house plans approvals...rains...Ramazan..Eid holidays...at leat 6 months for selling.
C): Usman block has 7 marlas only: No 5 marlas but, you can start 3 houses in 7-8 crores but start all together. Best bet is make 2 plot 10 marla each in phase8 overseas block.
D): They are talking margalla to connect with RRR, project is budgeted and it seems now real, just jump in any of the above ventures and keep an eye on the RRR on ground status, if earth moving machinery shows up, rush to B17/F17/AWT/FR/ I-series CDA sectors, CBR and all other down the lines...this area prices will make high jump once RRR work starts.
E): Gulberg Green, a farm house buildind/selling/renting is another lucrative move, you can start with.
Allah Pak aap ki bzness main Barkat Furmain...Aameen

Well thought and expressed analysis as usual, AQ sb!! Very informative....

Actually the mentioned budget is 70 to 80 lakh. When I read F-11, I got all excited but than realised the confusion :)

Imtiaz sb

Although I know my expertise well in mathematics buy this was my master piece !

Sorry! Ehtisham sb. Hard to add more than what Imtiaz sb added.

If you are new in construction then my suggestion is to first build a low cost house in some abadi total cost must not be more than 3 million and should be able to sell that around 3.5 million. Once you get some experience than go for big project. I am also going to do the same in next 1 year.

AQ sb, happens to almost all of us, matter of time but I liked the way and energy with which you expressed those options!!
-------------------

Brother, per my limited knowledge and humble opinion: In an economic slow down globally and specifically circumstances of PAK, here is my theory on best possible combination. Best Seller Low Cost (5 Million Range) Houses.

-- Location: Land near Abaadi with emerging areas (Chakri/Adyala, Bani Gala, outside CDA sectors, etc.)

-- Selling Point: Bijli, Gas, Access

-- Best Size: 3 to 5 Marla

-- Look and Feel: Good Front Elevation of House

Rest there are housing societies with their plus/minuses. Any decent society game is to be played with min. 10+ million and it takes one hell of a time to get new launched societies populated and attraction for rental value.

Construction regulations in societies also add extra cost that either dents the profit or make it expensive with less affordability for end-buyers and generally no more than 2 stories above ground!