Where to buy a house

I would to buy like a nice house in a nice clean and safe locality in islamabad or rawalpindi.My budget is 10 million and i want a house of atleast 10 marla.I want to think on both the options of buying a built house or build my own but my total budget is 10 million.

Can someone please suggest me what are good options in this price range in a populated area.I dont want tu buy in areas which are not populated yet.
Thanks

Dear Salman,

Bahria safari valley is best for living but you can't purchase 10Marla in your budget but possible 7Marla.

You can find something in PWD or Airport employees cooperative housing society in your budget..

Allah is the best planner and he knows what will be the best for us.

Regards

Dear Salman, the only nice, clean and well-maintained options in your budget are in fact building your own house on 10 marla plot in one of the following:

1. DHA-II (Sectors A-J)

2. Bahria Phase 8. Overseas Enclave (Greens) or possession plots in Sectors (A, B, C, etc.). I won't recommend Safari Valley as it was meant for low cost housing and therefore does not offer the usual luxury or looks.

3. Bahria Enclave (possession plots only). Will be populated in an year. Already 30-40 houses in Sector A.

4. F-17 (ready to live, access to main Islamabad is bit odd)

5. B-17 (will be livable in a couple of years. Very well planned and good development standard. Far from Isl center, not if metro extended till there.)

Isloo safari valley was for low cost living thats why there isint any house below 9 MILLION??? what type of low cost society it is then which has best mosque markets and green area’s in between, its very much populated also… Enclave is not liveable at the moment and in DHA 2 u cant get a house of 10 marla in this budget…

Asad, maybe you can guide us more on the maximum plot sizes, street widths and footpaths in Safari valley (excluding little piece of Usman D).

I don't dispute the beauty and good maintenance of the valley which makes it great place to live, but you can imagine, once Sectors and Overseas Enclave (greens) are fully built, how beautiful those will be. Valley is in fact "down town" of Phase 8, which I don't look down upon. It is just that Salman asked for nice, clean and safe place for 10 marla house, and in my honest opinion there are better and low cost options in Phase 8 than valley.

Moreover, I am not recommending to buy a house, coze that would be bit expensive. Building own house will be more cost effective.

-Peace

Salman sab budget is total 10Million not 20Million and in 10Million he can't purchase in Dha phase2 A to J or Bahria phase8 Overseas Enclave or A,B,C,D,E and F1 and his second requirement is populated area and i think Safari valley is almost populated with all basic facilities.

In his budget 7 marla house in Safari valley or purchase plot in phase8.

B-17 B,C and E blocks also good options but it will take time .Allah knows best.

Regards