Where To Buy A Plot In Lahore

Dear all,

I want to buy a plot for 1.3 to 1.5 million in Lahore for residential purposes. I like to know the better investment options as i am looking to build the home after 2 years also hoping that the price of plot will increase in next 2 years.

Please advice!

Zahid

Salam Mr. Zahid,

Here are some properties listed in our portal within your budget and the future of these properties also seems bright. Please give the link a go!

Good luck :)

Go for nfc 2 in this price range It is an emerging society with reliable brand name Prices have increases to almost 3 times in last 3 years and will jump further more Best location adjacent to bahria and on main canal road

Please both of you @farhan , @ali don’t you think park view villas multan road or state life 2 is nearby location than nfc2 and bahria. Actually i am willing to built home for myself and like a location near to city.

Sir dont know much about the property of lahore but i tink in your budget u can go for nfc2.

State life 2 is a dead society with no development at all. Map also not approved yet. Bad management. It may start development after 5 years. Dont know. Park view villas multan road starting price for 5 marla plot is 20 lac which is out of ur range. Nfc 2 is adjacent to bahria and on main canal road. Better.

Will i able to construct and reside in nfc2 in 2 years, i have a look at nfc-2 housing scheme from multan road and i haven’t seen any major construction

Whats about the lake city, raiwind road.

@zahid: Development of roads is going on in nfc 2 You will be able to reside there in 3 max years time ia