Where to buy in islamabad

Hello again i have saved 6 million to 6.5 million and want to invest for medium term in plots where should i buy plot? For good and safe returns. Thank you in advance everyone has helped me a lot in my previous posts specially nadeem ahmed bhai

@Mohsin dear

The market has become speculative and there are lots of ups and downs due to new road projects news and their abandonment. So I would advise you to invest in CDA or a solid project of zone 2 (near airport) which still has room for organic growth.

Do not go for non-possession plots or files. That's pure gamble at the moment. You may get stuck up or loose money for the worst. Investing in Bahria is cautiously advised due to Malik Riaz in turbulence zone.

Commercials are in over supply, so that's not recommended for medium term. Though shops of new mega malls might fetch good return in 4 to 5 years time.

(BTW, I couldn't back track your previous posts as the above is the first from this Id.)

Dear Bro,

Not sure what easily comes under your budget. Listed as per Priority high to low:

1- I series CDA Sectors I-14 to 16.(CDA)

2- E-12 (CDA)

3- G-14 (FGEHA)

4- GE (FGEHA)

5- Gulberg (Possession only)

6- B-17 / FT (Possession only)

7- BE (Possession only)

1, 6 and 7 comes under 6-7 million bracket.

In budget of say 6 to 6.5 millions

1. CDA I-16 5 marla

2. B-17 F block 8 marla

both are solid investments with good resale value, but you should also bear in mind that both have recently got a big jump.

discuss with all but decide on your own.

Allah knows the best.