Where to invest 4 millions for 4-5 years?

Please guide where to invest around 4 million for 4-5 years to get maximum return? I am considering following options:-
G-14/2
I-12
I-11
Be-1
Bharia ph8
Jinah gardens
B-17
Gulberg
Top city
Pls suggest any other option if i miss any god one.

Dear Kamran,

Dha phase2 10 marla N or P block.

Gulberg 10 marla B or F block.

B-17 10 marla B block for short term and long term 2 plots 30x60 good location in E block.

Bahria phase8 F1 10 marla.

All above options are safe and bright future.Allah is the best planner and he knows what will be the best for us.

Regards

Try to get one kanal E-17/3 CDECHS Cabinet Society corner plot or facing park. Will give you required result in 3-5 years inshaAllah. It is a CDA officially recognized sector in CDA standards.

Nadeem bhai Isn’t it that bahria phase 8 F1 10 marla plots have appreciated enough and it will take a long time now once it is well-populated to see further rise?

Dear Musafar,

Agree it will take time but it's best block of phase8.I give him four options for investment according to his request which are safe investment.Allah know best.

Regards

Thanks Nadeem bhai! I agree with your recommendations but they’re more for safety than profit. Unfortunately, if one wants to make profits then less developed areas will have to be bought and they naturally have more risk. Once they get developed, risk goes down but price generally appreciate only slowly in that situation. Thus risk and quick profits go together.

For so much time yes I-11 but also consider E-12 25x50 and G-14 as well

Experts can you please give some hope about dha Gujranwala, I have a 10m plot there,

how much time it will take to come in positive and then upwards, right now -50,000.

Thanks & Regards.