Where to invest 5 million for 5 years to get maximum returns?

Dear all,

I am overseas pakistani and wants to invest my hard earn money in islamabad for good returns. I am trying to decide since a long time but unaware of market therefore i need your expert advice. Following are some of options recommended by friends.

G-16 30x60
B-17 50x90
E-19 50x90 commercial plot
Gulberg
Jamu & kashmir society
River garden
Dha phase ii extension (non possession 2 plots of 50x90)
Dha valley (commercial & residential)

I can wait for 5 years but donot wana loose or trapped. I appreciate your suggestions.

Please leave your contact if got any good deal.

Thanks

Any suggestion?

Gulberg is the best option among you have mentioned.

Thanks, any particular block in gulberg?

Dha 2 non possession plots. Don’t go for dha 2 ext.

Gulberge A B E F I kanal rate about 5-6 million or buy two 10 marla in these blocks. Please also see another thread " updates on gulberg" for rates of gulberg residencia other blocks.

Dear Shah,

In above options B-17 B or C block are good for five years and Gulberg B or F are best options.

I respect Nasir opinion.

Regards

What about G-16 and DHA valley?

Dear Shah,

Always go to safe investment.As Arshad bahi cleared you that go to Dha phase2 but don't go to Phase2 Ext.

Above of my two options are safe and bright future.Allah is the best planner and he knows what will be the best for us.

Regards

Nadeem bhai any effect on prices in gulberg due to isb expressway expansion news specifically regarding F and I block

Dear Arshad bahi,

Prices already rise in Gulberg,jinnah garden,River garden,Dha phase2 because of Expressway.

I block of Gulberg become more expensive and F is also rise.10marla of F block was in 2.8 million in 2014 and now price is 3.8 to 4 million.I don't know in future but at the moment prices are rising.

Regards

Thx for the info

B-17 block E, is it good for investment?

We’re the who suffering in multi since long time,multi is house of issues and full of liars,

Dear friends,

Any further suggestion? G -16/4 is good for investment? Or b-17

Among all these, the best choice is Multi Garden one kanal if you can get a good location. Prices are down and due for increase. And major increase is expected whenever work is restarted on Margalla Avenue Insha’Allah.

Dear pardesi,

Thanks, which block is best for investment?

For long term of around 5 years I would prefer Block A.

For short term I think Block C is suitable.

Please consider D-17 as well nice developed CDA sector with house , commercial, and high rise flats are being contructed. To me good for living and investment

I would play safe and go for DHA 2 10 marla plots. But societies like Gulberg and phase 8 possesion plot are good and you can earn good profit but consistantly dha2 is always increasing.