Where to invest at the rate of 16 lakh budget

Hello respected members!

I hope that you all are doing well. I would like to know where can i buy a plot in a budget of 16 lakh in islamabad from sector g-15 & f16 along their extensions with possessions.

My concerns are that they shall be cda approved with possession, and for the future there should be no chances of devaluation.

I am from a working class community and i have been trying to buy one but i have always been late and being late has always made me feel bad due to prices have been rising up!

Can any one of you kindly care to advise me where to invest and buy one

Talal sb.
G-16 location is much better than G-15 as it may get connected to Kashmir highway in future but possession plots are much expensive!
If you can wait for only few months than DHA valley possession blocks will get a lot of activity as Dhadhoocha dam land acquisition is being started next month. Once dam location is precisely done then DHA investment is much better than G-16.
Big boys are interested to buy land around the dam for picnic points and a race is clearly going on to get land around, from BT/DHA.
I think DHA itself will develop as the location has huge potential for selling commercials around
Draftsmen will be having blue prints soon and you can get info about the hottest blocks upstream of the Dhadhoocha dam.
I applied my leave only to dig in for this info. If approved I will share info here, In Shaa Allah.

G-15 & G-16’s NOC has been revoked by CDA. Also no water and development standards are poor. I know someone who lives there and now selling their house due continuously ongoing issues. DHA valley is much better option.

You can get upto 20 percent per year with our project,

Please do not trust the above.

Lda city as soon as possible.

@Abdul Qayum sir thank you so much for your valuable information. I am highly obliged. I am glad with your research and working on future plans regarding the land. Can you kindly let me know if it is possible to purchase plot/file in DHA valley as you suggested?

@Talal Shaikh

"... and for the future there should be no chances of devaluation".

---

Brother, in these times of this utterly incompetent govt, I would not advise you to invest in real estate. It has proven to be really bad for overseas Pakistanis who have lost 60% investment in 2 yrs due to heavy devaluation. So it would be wise for you to convert in $ or gold and pray for good time to return to this country.

Dear Talal

DHA valley, the blocks near DHA homes are good for investment but you need to be patient for at least 5 years, in 3 years time a profit could be expected but selling tax may reduce money coming to your pocket.
Preferred blocks are Lilly, Oleaner, Daffodil, Magnolia About 70 families are already living in DHA homes and more are coming. Slow appreciation but solid for the time projected above.

Dear Qayyum sb, is there any news about DHA Valley Blue Bell? Is it wise to invest in Blue Bell?

Dear Shah

Bluebell location wise is the best block as it is 8 km away from the Islamabad highway.
But Dhadhoocha dam issue has made it on low profile.
Punjab govt wants to make dame which will take a good chunk of Bluebell and Bluebell is nicely developed and big commercials are with the high brass and they never brought them in the market.
Now we are hearing that Dam issue is being sorted out for an alternate location, freeing Bluebell from dam issue.
Not confirmed yet and better not to put money, although it is the best block among all valley blocks.
better buy in the 5 blocks where ballot has been carried out.

Dear Qayyum sb, which 5 blocks of DHA Valley have been balloted and which blocks do u recommend for investment priority wise?Also please comment on the prospects of investing/living in DHA homes.

Sharjeel sb

Among balloted plots, Oleander, Lilly , Daffodil, are prime for buying now but my vote for oleander and then Lilly.

Bluebell is most hot as closest to Islamabad highway but I am still in the process of confirming the dam location

Stay tuned, sir