Where to invest in Gwadar?

I am interested to invest in gwadar, need suggestion/advises by experts in order to take a decision. Especially if someone have information about industrial estate gwadar, is there a way to get it direct from governmnet? What about other private housing socities i.E. Canadian city, al ghani, savaira etc…

Go for Sangar Housing Scheme gwadar, it’s next to the port and it’s a project of Gwadar Development Authority govt of Baluchistan. It is built on the mountain Cliff from where you can view Blue sea from height, it’s a secure investment and very secure area.

Dear Waheed,

Thanks for the information, kindly give some ideas about industrial estate Gwadar as well.

Finally i visited Gwadar. Things r under control and i decided to buy an industrial plot to get start.

Kindly share your experience.

Plot size details like possession and price price tag. With whom did you deal, whether gov or agent?

Salik Ji,

Experience was good as i spent almost a week at Gwadar/Karachi. Purchase still under-process and hopefully shall be finalized by coming week, its better if i share details once deal is done.

Direct from Government no more available (i m referring Industrial estate plots), through agents only with own. You may contact me on only4waqas@gmail.com.

@waqas warsi, I hope deal has been finalised till now so can we get some information about size and price.

AoA,

Brothers documents processing is not yet done due to some changes in industrial estate map. I m expecting it will be done soon Inshallah.

...Waqas from Dubai

Dears,

Gwadar is a golden sparrow there is no doubt but Be careful of cheaters. Dont ever deal with iqra associates-karachi. They offers properties in Gwadar and karachi but once u paid they will be entirely changed and you cant get your money back bcoz they r strong guys. There are number of ppl didn't get their properties even they paid full amount to this agent.

Dears,

As i assured you in above posts i would like to inform u that this week only my documents completed it took almost 1 year.After several visits to Karachi/Gwadar but at last it done.

10 Acre land in GWADAR Chatti Shumali.

Fard, Demarcation, Site plan and marking on Lattha with pictures and recording of patwari and first owner of the land is available, plain land near costal highway, invest and get immediate return

Demand- 7 lac 50 thousand per Acre

Contact

Capt Ali

0323-6905453

For safe investments in Gwadar, Singhar housing, Gwadar industrial and Newtown are the best areas since they are regulated by the government and land cannot be transferred without presence of seller or there is no risk of qabza. Now when we talk about prices it all depends on the budget one has, a 600 yard residential plot in phase 2 Ext in sanghar costs 20 lacs so we can take that as a starting range for investment,on the other hand Gwadar industrial estate plots costs:

Sectors which are close to the entrance will cost 32 lacs ON + instalments due which will be 700,000+allotment charges and token money 130,000= 40,30,000 + 1 lac misscalaneous...this is the amount to be given now and after every 3 months u will give 175000(as four remaining instalments) . If you buy plot in sectors which are a little away from the enterance they will cost around 28 lacs ON and rest of the amounts remains same. This is 1 acre industrial plot.

For any query or questions u can call me on 0321-2010130. We are dealing in Bahria karachi, dha Khi and dha city, Emaar and Fazaia karachi. We also have society in Gwadar on sea front which was launched and booked in 2004/2005. Our company is indus holdings having office at phase 5 dha karachi

Ahmed bhai thanks for sharing information in details. Regarding Gwadar Industrial estate we purchased one plot and wish to verify if it is fraud free plz advise how to check this.

First Chinese ship arrived to Gwadar Port few days ago i congratulate to all Pakistanis. :slight_smile:

What about Green Palms by Rafi group ?

is it good to invest there ?

Dear Ahemd Mubashar,

Thanks for writing here. U r right only govt projects as of now consider save. One of my close friend visiting Gwadar for industrial plots this month.

Fasieh Bhai no Idea about green palm.

I think green palm project will be good.rafi group did inaugoration ceremony in lahore gimkhana club.

Anyone updated on Gwadar Industrial Estate. How are the investment prospects there and is it safe to invest.I personally think that commercial and industrial/warehouse plots would be more fruitful to invest.Need the opinion of learned members.

Dear SAADI bahi,

Total 15 Industrial schemes are going on with land of 2174.87 acres.Makkah City is going good.Some of friends invested there.Project area is 400+ acres with NOC.

Regards