Where to invest in islamabad?

Like me there are many oversea pakistanis who do not know where to invest in islamabad? I request experts help us finding the solution.

my budget is rs. 20 lakh cash and i can pay up to 50k every month as installment. I have following options in my mind but unable to decide because of low market knowledge.

1. Buy a residential plot on installment.
  2. Apartment on installment (do not know the rules and regulation in islamabad or any reputable developer).
  3. Buy a shop

i hope experts would be able to understand and suggest the best options in my range.

thanks

Mr. Shah,

Though you may have a lot of good investment opportunities in Isbd, but the area in my opinion which is developing so fast and is promising a good future from investment's point of view is near New Islamabad Airport. I suggest you to check out Top City. It has very nice development plans and all. I'm not sure about the prices, but this area is currently my personal favorite.

New Airport has great attraction for investors, Mumtaz,Top city, Faisal Town, Residencia, Shalimar town,D-17,18 are best opps.

Thanks a lot for your suggestion @ Ambreen & Sarco.

I do not think i would be able to get anything in Top City on Installment if yes please let me know the process.

Please suggest if any good project to buy retails on installments?

I would really appreciate if somebody can share the details of upcoming good projects in Islamabad.