Irfan

Expert Authority
1112 posts
8 best
Real Estate

Expert Authority
1052 posts
3 best
Become an expert on the forum, check Forum Ranks.
Where to Buy discussions and advice. Participate in ongoing dicussions and get invaluable Where to Buy advice from people who are experts in their industries or start a new Where to Buy discussion.
Ali Khan
( 22 posts )

[45 Replies]
Hi everyone,

I am new to the world of investing in property and would really appreciate some advice on where to invest in Lahore.

I have current savings of Rs. 10 million and my preference is to invest it for not more than 2 or 3 years. I have above average risk tolerance and don't mind investing in relatively riskier investments provided the return increases as well.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

2204 days ago In Where to Buy
    Post Answer
    Moazzam Khan
    (58 posts)
    Ali Khan

There is a depreciation of pkr 50 lac to 1 crore in most of the commercial plots. Sector D plots now justify there values. Sector e back to main plots are easily available @ 150 lac. Whereas 2.67 marla plots price depreciate 30-40 lac and now costs around 1 crore.
      2185 days ago 

Moazzam Khan
      (58 posts)
      Ali Khan

BTW from your first post to now, if you would have only invested 5 million. You would have earned atleast 1 million. It's Bahria town Karachi.
        2185 days ago 

Zzingaro
        (146 posts)
        Buy 2 files in dha 9.its good for you if file rates are going down.you should be happy over this.this is the best time to pick a file.less than 45 lax will be good buying.when you see that file rates are much down and will not go more down then pick files.you should take advise from different from different dealers that how much rate can go more down.

Second option is gulberg islamabad.buy a one kanal plot in A or B block.
          2185 days ago 

Ali Khan
          (22 posts)
          Moazzam are the Sector D plots located on main boulevard?

And also what are the chances that they could decline further to 150 lacs?

I am interested in a 5 marla commercial but my budget is 10 million, might be able to extend it if I borrow. I am more interested in commercial plots on main.
            2182 days ago 

Ali Khan
            (22 posts)
            Zzingaro, instead of Gulberg, wouldn't Multi Orchards B-17 be a better investment?

Also any idea where Dha Phase 9 will be located in Lahore? Better location than Phase 8 you think?
              2182 days ago 

MBS
              (1157 posts)
              Ali, I'd say dha phase 8 which has consistently appreciated and sustained its price for nearly three years.

In terms of further appreciation, you could easily expect 30-40% upon possession which is expected in 2016.

For reference, check out dha phase 5 prices across the road; 22 - 26 Mn.

Goodluck!
                2182 days ago 

TS
                (90 posts)
                Dear Ali,

The Commercial plots in Sector D of BTL what I know are on the main boulevard. It's a 60ft road going into BTL and 40ft on the other side, in between there is a small extension to the canal along with trees. This road is connected to Canal road and the commercial plots are just 300 meters off the Canal Road on the aforementioned boulevard. They were launched recently, I forgot the launch price, either it was 70lac or 90lac. I heard they have appreciated by 15-20lac till 3 weeks ago. So if the launch price was 90lac, now the prices would have been 105lac to 110lac. I think the location is very good because they are close to canal road.

Also, behind these commercial plots it's a medium-large size park along with mosque. In front of them it's residential plots which you don't see much as they are far (wide road) plus due to trees.
                  2182 days ago 

TS
                  (90 posts)
                  You may refer to the following map:

http://epropertypk.com/maps/lahore/bahria-town-lahore-golf-view-residencia-map

And try to navigate into your 10'O clock. Try to find small zoo which is between the above boulevard, and right next to them you will see "red" area which is commercial area. Behind this red area it's triangular green area.

Hope it helps.
                    2182 days ago 

Moazzam Khan
                    (58 posts)
                    Mr. Ali Khan

Sector D commercial cost is least in all Commercials. They are also located on main boulevard. Secondly there is no guarantee that rate goes down or not. But still at 150 there's a buyer in market. So less chances of more depreciation. If you have budget constraints you can still buy 2 marla commercial on main boulevard sector D.
                      2180 days ago 

Ali Khan
                      (22 posts)
                      MBS, thanks for the reply.

I do intend to invest in a 1 kanal plot in Phase 8. Can you recommend the better blocks of Phase 8 within my budget of 12 million max?

Also is buying a Phase 8 file a good idea? The listed price is 88 Lacs on lahorerealestate.
                        2180 days ago 

Post Answer (45 Replies)
                        < 1 2 3 4 5 >

Username:
                        Password:
                        Email Basket (0)
                        SEND EMAIL   REMOVE ALL