Where to invest in pakistan?

Dear all,

I am evaluating various short term and medium term investment options to diversify my portfolio.

Can i please get recommendations for one medium term and one small term investment suggestion in lahore, islamabad and/or gwadar for a maximum budget of 4 million? I am open to both commercial and residential options.

Thanks a lot!

Here you can invest in karachi for long term with guaranteed rental income :

https://www.zameen.com/Property/phase_2_dha_phase_2_extension_shop_with_basement_on_ideal_location__for_sale-7794982-1672-3.html

I have some good options in Dha lahore if you are interested

Regards

Muhammad saif

''Saif properties''

0322-2323516

Invest in commercial plots as there ROI is 30% to 40% yearly while residential property ROI is 10% to 15%. Invest in MONTVIRO. Best Security plans for your investment.shopping mall and 5 star hotel rooms available.

Contact for details 03325131050

Hello Mr Umar,

I am looking forward to sell a 3 bed apartment in lahore near shama chowk. Its a 3 building society with all facilities like parking,security etc. I am an overseas living in Dubai and own this property for about 8-10 years with monthly rent incoming.u can check online about shama apartments by maaher builders at Old shama cinema If interested, Please feel free to contact me so we can come to an agreement. 00971502645192 call or whatsaap here.

Dear Umar,

Well i have found over the years in islamabad found that Dha, B-17 are few of the valid and the most growing properties. They have always been consistent in growth and without any legal disputes and the B-17 alost fully developed making it the most viable.

Regards.