Where to invest upto 5 million in pakistan with good return in next 3 years

Hi, i am overseas pakistani looking to invest 5 million pkr in real estate residential or commercial. I know its not much amount but want to secure my savings. Kindly need advice from experts here.

It would be best if locations are near to islamabad but i can consider other areas also if return on investment is good.

Dear Salman khan,

DHA Phase-3 Serene City 5 marla around 4 to 5 million depend on location.

Bahria Safari valley 7 marla

CDA I-16 7 marla

B-17 E or F 7 marla

All above are save and developed options if you like to play in files then CSC and BWC and B-17 G block

Regards

Thank you Dear Nadeem,

Your valuable opinion is highly appreciated. Will most certainly look into these options.

Regards

Nadeem sb, could you please guide about BWC, is it safe buying files as investment purpose. The overseas sector launched by BWC and everybody is carrying 7 marla files in bulk and I am afraid if they have sold 10 times more file than available land like bahria town does. Please guide what’s your observation about it or we should consider other sector files of BWC.

Dear Nasir,

File trading one of risky investment always even Dha or Bahria because of no map and no plot.Most dealers are involved in this game who know internally news.BWC have lot of land in hand but NOC still on the way.Coming three months management try to finalize map and balloting Phase-1 and Phase-1 map.Most 5 marla files in market and i think 7 and 10 marla is better option.

If you like to invest then go to old booking and check ground development then invest.

Regards

1 Like

Thanks you Nadeem saab for guidance, JazakAllah

Nadeem saab,

Normal files or Overseas block files of BWC recommended?