20 Years (i.e., on avg. 1/3 to 1/4) of today's human life is way too stretched a span to do any meaningful predictions. Here is the wildest guess and long shots come 2039-2040
** Nation wide: Gawadr new Master plan is approved and came across something like Gwadar Smart Port City Master Plan (2017-2050). Add CPEC routes under the same umbrella. Further could be explored, as there, I guess are different categories of NOCs for residential and commercial.
KHI, LHR, other members could highlight more or better, first hand knowledge.
** RWP/ISB: CDA is in pursuance of revised master plan, areas to look for under RDA/CDA. It needs to be seen whether CDA goes beyond its normal limit of sector 17. Also, when on earth RDA goes beyond these non-ending meetings or PC-X for RRR.
- Bhara Kau
- Fateh Jhang and Proximity in the context of New Airport
- H sectors for sure is among best candidates but need to be seen beyond H-14 to H-17, would that be reserved only for
Administrative utilisation or for public construction too.
- E, I, D sectors beyond 12 series, in order of given preference are bound to rise.
- Areas on or adjacent to Charki, Adyala Road or sure will be among big winners.
- Commercial activities are booming towards Murree side (Lower Topa, New Murree, etc.)
These are more like areas, rather then exact spots/land. However, each could be explore to see where exactly (i.e., which piece of land, housing projects, etc.) at each area lies more growth.
For examples which part/subsectors of E, I, D are to go for long term or short term, commercial or residential, available budget, etc. needs another, more scaled down debate. Economic cycles (inflation, Currency valuation, regulations, etc. etc.) are assumed to be how they are.
9 days ago