Which block in gulberg residentia is better???

Hi all,

I would like to know your valuable suggestions about the posession/non posession plot in some good block(s) under 1cr. I am planning to construct home in the future...

???

Purely depends on precise figures and time frame:

- Under 1 cr. could start let's say from 40+ Upto 90 for possession/non-possession in various blocks ranging from 7 Marla to 10 Marla.

- Also future could be let's say an Year+ to 5+ years.

General advice, specifically for Residencia is to only go for possession plots. Non possession may be stalled for years. Possession ones due to more construction activity, growing population, and commercial would mostly probabaly get better appreciation with safe investment too, i.e. ready to construct!

Thank you Imtiaz sb. My budget is around 9 million. For future in the next 3 years.

Do you think of another option rather than this?

I am considering about Faisal town B-Block and Zaraj housing society if i get 10-14 marlas in this range....

For 3+ years, I will put my money on Residencia. FT and Zaraj are more populated and good enough but no match location and infrastructure wise compared to Residencia. Yes, in Residencia is less populated but growing fast in possession blocks. Only go for possession, avoid non-possessions.

That's my view on it. Which blocks? I try to right back on it soon from my laptop keyboard!

Gulberg residencia block I,F,E are best at the moment. U can see BLOCK A and C as well but buy only possession plot…dont go for non developed plots in gulberg.

@Imtiaz sb still waiting for your kind reply :slight_smile:

Apologies Sohail sb, this just got off my mind. Anyways, here is my preference (priority as in following order).

Only go for Possession Ones

-- Block I (the best right now) - most expensive but ideal for living and suits end buyers best.

-- Blocks F, C

-- Block L, V, T - most economic and have good future (upon completion of Circular Avenue) and suit end buyers that can wait 2+ to 3 years.

will try to list down their pricing brackets too in next post!

@Nouman sb, thank you for your inputs......appreciate it...

@Imtiaz sb, thank you for time and for sharing your valuable experiences...

You will be stuck forever IF you buy Non Possession Plot in Gulberg. Check N block Possession Plots ONLY. Its just opposite to I block, closer to D markaz and plots are 30-50 lacs cheaper. You can get 10 Marla possession plot in N block between 85-95. You will have better idea if you go to Gulberg and see what i am saying. But Remember, never buy Non- Possession plot and hope that you will get possession in 2,3 years. The way things are going, it can take decades.

Thank you Muhammad. Yes that’s true for non developed plots… I want to buy a plot where i can be able to construct a house or sale it on good price and buy house somewhere else…kinda invest the money for 2-3 years rather than keeping it in account :). The things seem very confusing because first i thought to buy in B-17, Bahria town phase 8, Bahria Enclave or in Zaraj, but after reading comments from experts here, i changed my mind to GR now, not sure yet if it’s the right track or not :slight_smile:

"I want to buy a plot where i can be able to construct a house or sale it on good price and buy house somewhere else."

In that case, go for CDA sir, in particular I-14/16

-- Steady Appreciation and Easy to liquidate than 90% of these private/cooperative societies.

Agreed to Imtiaz sb

After like 32 years of I-series sectors launch, CDA finally talking good on I-15 and funds been approved for road carpeting in I-14.

Good look ahead for making n selling there

@Imtiaz sb, thanks for more inputs, now i have to start thinking about I-14/16 now. It has been a long way in changing mind for many societies.... :)

My plan is to buy 10 marla or more so that if i need to construct a house, i won't have problem but i am not sure if i can get this in I-14/16 in my budget (1Cr)

Sohail Din brother!

I have no idea about CDA Sectors I14/16, but please go visit all the places you are thinking. If you are in Islamabad, visit couple of times each place. Believe me you will have better picture. Never buy in rush. Take your time. Take no pressure from dealers. They will push you to buy in haste. Insist on meeting the buyer in person BEFORE giving any form of deposit.

Thank you Muhammad. Actually i am out of Pakistan and it’s difficult to visit at this time. I am looking for possible opportunities and then will take 2 weeks holidays in the coming months to visit and final the deal.I will definitely visit different spots of interests in my visit. The time i am searching now is just to save time and get a bit more clear picture of societies/sectors and prices by reading experts comments over here and asking queries from properties gurus…

CDA tag appreciates better, sells quicker, and economical to construct!

For personal living, from an overseas point of view Bahria Enclave or Gulberg Residencia possession is better but for money making and quickest to sell CDA is far better than both!

Thank you Imtiaz sb,

I-14/16 sectors have possession blocks or still developing? If i invest in those sectors, which one should be preferred?

Dear Sohail Din,

In your budget go to I-14/4 35x60 close to main Markaz which is developed with possession.Price tag is 8.5 to 11M depending on location.Location wise it good but personally i don't like for living purpose because of poor development.Let's see if CDA will focus on development and provide all basic facilities then it will be good place in future.

Regards

Thank you Nadeem Ahmed sb,