Which is best society /area for living nearby islamabad

I want to build 10-13 marla house in next 1-2 years for personal living. Which area is best for family living?
B-17
Bharia phase 7-8
Be
Faisal town
F-17
Awt
D-18(echs)
D-17
Gulberg
Bani gala

Bahria phase-7/8 and if budget is less then visit Naval Anchorage which is the best if you are concerned about kid’s schooling, you will be astonished after having seen bahria college.

Faisal town, Naval anchorage is the best option considering safety, proximity to the capital within 1 year. But try to get possession plot.

Water availablity in zone 2 is rare so for living that area is not recommended. Go for zone iv or v. So as Abdul Qayyum sab mentioned Naval Anchorage is best option in that zone, with all the top level facilities.

Can anyone from first hand knowledge tell me what is the situation of water level in B17 sector C and E ?

Hat will be the good deal in Naval Anchorage of 40*80 plot? Which sector is good for living? And you people suggest Naval is better option than B-17 C block considering MA on the cards again?

Dear Naval Anchorage is on the Islamabad highway and IH being signal free is a reality whereas MA is still in air.

After IH signal free is done, all societies will get a jump but it might take several years to get completions.

Anchorage is getting attention also due to the best college running by Pakistan Navy and no school could compete to this college in entire DHAs and BTs.

In Anchorage there are 14 marlas and bigger and 14 marla is no less then 70 lacs.

I still see MA materlasing much ealrier than RRR.

Invitation for Bid Construction of Khayaban-e-Margallah from G.T. Road to Sector d-12 Balance Work (package-I), Islamabad

Deadline: March 25, 2021

https://www.cda.gov.pk/business_opportunities/procurement/

AoA everybody, regarding the price of 14 marla plot in NAI the usual demand is around 10 million.

Why is Naval Anchorage so undervalued as compared to Gulberg and DHA 5?

Bahria Phase 7-8

Gulberg

Bahria enclave and Naval Anchorage both are good for personal living.