Which is the best investment today? Need your opinion..

1. Bahria pahse 8

2. B17

3. Gulberg

4. Jinnah garden

5. Cda sector i-14/15/16

6. E-18 (gulshan sehat, engineers echs, awt)

7. Any other not mentioned above

Khan bhae,Nadeem Ahmed bhae and all other experts are requested to educate us with their valuable opinion...

I think it is no.7

Yes Arshad sb is rite, you should also consider societies near new Islamabad airport.

Thanx for reply arshad and babur sb,

u mean top city,pechs etc etc

The safest and ever-green is CDA of course. Otherwise, the ones that stand on solid development standards and (somewhat) respect the delivery timeline are the ones where one can bet. Don't forget we are passing through a correction phase, which has turned incredibly long. If this gets compounded with a real decline, then we are all sunk together.

So bottom line in today's investment is to visit the projects and get a feel yourself. Don't sniff here and there for a lead. Everybody will speak from their own petty interests.

Very wise reply isloo bhae…jazakAllah

Dear Qureshi sab,

Above of your options.

1:B-17 E block with possession.I am very hopeful after access it will give you good return inshAllah.

2:Bahria safri valley Abu Bakar block,C,D,E,F1 with possession.

3:Gulberg F or B block non-possession.

4:I-14 is good and I-16 for long term both are non-possession.Stay away to I-15.

Allah is the best planner and he knows what will be the best for us.

Regards

Qureshi sb,

I endorse the comments of Nadeem sb. And Isloo sb.

All places with possession are safe and secure.

Prices in E Block of B-17 have recently increased again and selling/ buying started.

I-14 and I-16 are good for 3 to 4 years term

Regards

How about I-12?

First choice: DHA-2

Second choice: B-17

Third choice: DHA-4

Fourth choice: Bahria-8

Dear Zubair bahi,

I-12 is good option for investment but not good for living in future.

Regards

Thanx khan sb,nadeem sb and all others who replied, jazakAllah

I recommend DHA 4 islamabad, DHA peshawar and TopCity near new airport.

No.7

Consider DHA 2 (K,L,M,N,p,Q) blocks also.

DHA valley will get 2 or 3 sectors ready this or next month. It is dirt cheap right now.

Sir I have two low budget properties ,which can return you a lot after investment. If you have a interest plz feel free to contact 03134335297 or what’s app no 03338645549

Sir i have low budget properties , which can give you a lot after few months investment if you have a interest feel free to contact 923134335297

If they can give a lot of return why you selling them. You don’t like lot of returns?

I think gulberg is best point for future investment

@ Arshad Sb: Khidmat-e-khalq bhi koi cheez hoti hy…

Khan sb ye to achi baat hai pr in ki taraf se kuch zayada hi khidmat-e-Khalq ho rahe hai woh bhi har forum thread pe