Which is the best society in sector d-18? Echs,awt or wapda town?

I am planning to build a house in this sector but i am confused right now. Really appreciate some expert input on it.

Malik Sahab

Your budget and house profile?

Sir Abdul Qayyum my budget is near to 1.5 crore.I am looking for 1kanal plot and want to build a two story house under this budget. I am confused about house design too. What is more safe and trendy in that earthquake prone region?

Malik Sahab

A good house construction would cost you from Rs 2000 to 2200 per sq ft if you make on your own.

There are lots of variances in cost per sq foot as it depends upon the quality of material you intend to use, especially during the finishing part of your house. It is long time since I visited the area you mentioned, here the expert can help you to choose among your mentioned locations.

A one Kanal double story house, with servant quarter, will have at least 7000 sq ft built up area and it might cost you Rs 1.3 to 1.5 crore alone for construction of a one Kanal!

Better settle for a 10 Marla in BT phase-8 if you are not determined for zone-2 and you can make nice house in your budget.

In BT you can have as many house plans, pre-designed, as you could get hold of and BT’s engineers/supervisors will assist you in making your house on the earthquake proof standards.

Sir, there is a lot of difference between living in AWT and life in Bahria town.

Sir Abdul Qayyum,

Thanks for such an informative comment,I really appreciate it. I guess I should wait and save more money for the house. Thanks for BT advice too.

JazakAllah

My pleasure, sir

You are always welcome.

ECHS is best

Why?

Because already families are living sector is fully developed having all living facilities you will get good location plot in range of 40-50 lac and size would be 60x90 above 1 canal of islamabad most important numbers are also growing on daily basis as far construction is concerned meanwhile in awt or wapda town there is not a single family who is living they are best for investment point of view

If you want to sell or buy in AWT Islamabad kindly call me I will help you 03344167127

ECHS & AWT are both reasonable with ECHS probabaly gets an edge.

However, please beware that there is nothing called a Sector beyond the '17' series as per CDA by laws and ICT territories. Many developers use the term Sector for 18 & 19 series but that is misleading and false.

Sources: CDA by Laws

http://www.cda.gov.pk/documents/publicnotices/442.jpg

https://shoaibtalib.files.wordpress.com/2015/02/b17-location-islamabad.jpg

If you want to sell or buy in AWT Islamabad kindly call me I will help you 03344167127