Irfan

Expert Authority
1112 posts
8 best
Real Estate

Expert Authority
1052 posts
3 best
Become an expert on the forum, check Forum Ranks.
Property Evaluation discussions and advice. Participate in ongoing dicussions and get invaluable Property Evaluation advice from people who are experts in their industries or start a new Property Evaluation discussion.
Faisal
( 50 posts )

[35 Replies]
Salam to All,

1. I want to know that which phase in Bahria Town is best for living and why?

2. What are the rates of good constructed, 5 Marla and 10 Marla house in those phases?

3. What are prices of 5 and 10 Marla plots?

Thanks in advance.

Best regards

Maa'salam

3223 days ago In Property Evaluation
    Post Answer
    Nadeem Ahmed
    (4500 posts)
    ASSALAMU ALAIKUM to all brothers i bought a plot in safari valley abu bakar block park face 7 marla and one marla extra which is paid possission and map paid in 45lakh,i need a comment about this investment because i am abrode may Allah bless all of you.
      2630 days ago 

Nasir
      (2512 posts)
      Phase 2 and 5.
        2629 days ago 

Muhammad
        (1 post)
        Can someone provide Contacts of a person in BT deaing plots or Costructed Houses in BT. Thanks
          1537 days ago 

Nadeem Ahmed
          (4500 posts)
          Dear Muhammad,

There is hundreds of dealers in phase7 so visit and don't depend to one dealer must ask 3 to 4 dealers.

Regards
            1537 days ago 

Falcon
            (4467 posts)
            Muhammad sb if interested i can provide you with deals..My contact is 03455370978.
              1537 days ago 

Abdul Qayyum
              (2412 posts)
              Nadeem Sb

Not a bad deal at all as it is possession and map paid and park face as well.

I personally think, if Nawaz govt. Stays till next elections and I think it will, they have to at least inaugurate the Pindi bypass road in 2017 fiscal year, just to secure the votes.

This will be the rising time of BT.

BT has to come up in near future even without the bypass as there is no negating factor dictating not to!

DHA-3 access from GT road will be a catalyst, too, in BT Pindi rise.
                1536 days ago 

@li
                (344 posts)
                Islamabad: Punjab Chief Minister Shahbaz Sharif has approved a budget of PKR 21 billion for the development of Rawalpindi Ring Road, states a news report.

According to details, the ring road will be 32 kilometers long and the project will also include construction of two link roads of 6 kilometers and 8 kilometers respectively. Reportedly, the width of the ring road will be 300 feet and its Zero Point will be located on GT Road, between Rawat and Mandra.

The project will be initiated in 2017 and will be completed in two years.
                  1536 days ago 

@li
                  (344 posts)
                  @Abdul Qayyum

Sir how you rate Bahria Orchard in Phase 8? How long it will take approximately ?
                    1536 days ago 

Abdul Qayyum
                    (2412 posts)
                    @li

MR is trying his best to populate far ends of BT phase-8 on the top priority basis.

The BT main office shifting is one of those steps, theme park and this newly launched mega mall share the same approach.

He did not do any development in some sections hoping that those areas are the only direct path of the Pindi bypass, He is right, as per PC2, it is being explored for only 32km length.

If that’s so then it has to pass through Bahria town otherwise length has to be more than 32 km!

If you see areas beyond Fs & Es, you would always think why those possessed areas by BT are deserted?

Good luck to MR that Shareefs want ASAP to start which requires as short as possible in length on budget & time.

PC2 has to come still with feasibility but 32km path is as ideal as it could be and has to pass through phase-8!

PC2 will also tell us next month exact description of those two link roads?

Now your question:

I think Orchard is good investment no matter how bypass does. Phase-8 is shaping up as every Pindian’s dream and Pindian’s are no less in resources if compared to the capital’s mediocre community.
                      1535 days ago 

Ty Phoon
                      (238 posts)
                      After many years I am reincarnating this thread, asking for a friend:

Which Bahria phase is best for living/facilities with no issues of water,power and has close proximity to Islamabad?

Thanks!
                        382 days ago 

Post Answer (35 Replies)
                        < 1 2 3 4 >

Username:
                        Password:
                        Email Basket (0)
                        SEND EMAIL   REMOVE ALL