Which Phase In Bahria Town Isb/Rwp Is Ideal For Living?

Salam to All,

1. I want to know that which phase in Bahria Town is best for living and why?

2. What are the rates of good constructed, 5 Marla and 10 Marla house in those phases?

3. What are prices of 5 and 10 Marla plots?

Thanks in advance.

Best regards

Maa'salam

Come on guys, still no reply from anyone!

Well I guess phase 1, 2, 3, 4 are the most developed. When I visited BT I like the phase 4 as the mini golf course was in that phase and so was the mini zoo and had a good commercial area coming up. It was near to the road leading to Islamabad high way. Quality wise all the phases were same but phase 4 was slightly less populated that phase 1 but I think phase one was closer to Pindi…

Dear Faisal,

For living phase 1 2 3 r good location wise and all other prospects. For plot rates you can check a general review on Zameen forum Bahria search I know a person working there otherwise I will mail you his contact number.

Thanks bros , OKhalid and Syed Ibrahim for your reply.

Yesterday I visited BT. This time entered to BT from Safari Villas (PSO Pump), and went to Phase 5, Hill Road.

Also visited to Phase 4.

I was amazed to see the developmental work in phase 5. Its elevation is more than other phases.

Is there any other phase which has more elevation than phase 5?

@Syed Ibrahim, please send some phone numbers of trust worthy property agents.

Thanks and regards

Kindly Check your inbox. Sent you a number.

Regards

@Syed Ibrahim,

Got your email. Thanks.

Well, to add to what has been said earlier.

If altitude is the criterion, Phase 1 & 2 will beat others from the peaks. However, Phase from 1 to 6 are closely situated or almost the same vicinity and specific plot's location and filling (land's weight bearing strength) is more important than the phase number. Phase 3 has more areas of depression with a lot of filling.

Hope this helps.

Hello,

Do you know something about BT phase 7. How much the development work has done, value etc. Replies will be appreciated.

I think its fully developed, plots handed over (where requested) and houses constructed where owners wanted. Population living there appears to be a good start for a not-so-old allotted phase.

Generally, prices are somewhat lower than Phase 1-6, but NOT too far below.

The above is general information. More specific query can be answered by Brokers or you can view ads to get an idea of price range for the plot size you are interested in.

In last few weeks I have visited Bahria frequently to get answer of the same question as I am also looking for a suitable place to buy. I have clearly made out that Bahria Phase V is the best phase for living. Huge commercial area is being built around, its the phase on highest elevation and people living there are also those who have selected this phase by choice and not like initial phases which were populated by default. All points for phase V.

Whats the price of 35 X 70 in Bahria Phase V ? I am interested to buy a plot in Bahria phase V.

In my personal experience, Phase 2 is the best phase so far location wise and is high ground area. Unfortunately, it is the most expensive one (kanal plot ranges from 70lac to 95lac and 10 marla for around 35-45lacs). For 1 kanal house, it is ideal. My second option would be phase 5 and with phase 3 being the last option because of filling. Phase 4 and 1 has their pros and cons but i would place them somewhere in the middle.

@Shahid: 35x70 in phase 5 should range from 28-36lacs depending on location.

thanks

@Zeb: thanks for your reply, if you know any plot no and its price its
easy to evaluate at which location price is 36 and 28.

@Shahid: Just to be clear, i am not a dealer so i can’t give you a plot number but to give you a rough idea, Street 35 is where you will find a plot for around 30. In Street 26,27, 29,30 you should be getting around 28lacs but i don’t recommend that area. Road D, St 21,22,23,24,25 etc is the area where prices are on higher side. I would recommend contacting a local dealer for the most recent prices.

My suggestion will be to buy plot in HILL AREA, phase 5. I personally like it very much due to its elevation. You can see the entire BT from there.

What is the price range of plots in phase 7 and 8? Which one is better?

Phase 2