Which Sector Is Best For Bahria Enclave 1

Friends, I would like to invest in Bahria Enclave but not sure about the best sector for long term investment. Your guidance will be appreciated.

At the moment sector A is fully developed n location is also good. But for long term investment in my point of view considering the location , approach Sector C, Sector H, Sector N are the best.

What about the development of these sectors? can thy give possession in Oct 2014 which they are telling?

Dear Imran: Most probably not...

Sector Kanal area is the best as far as view is concered and is also on cutting area.

Sector A is developed and very good for living and also investment.

Regards

Dears, Thanks a lot for the response, i have recently come across a deal in Sector K, would you reccomend it. Moreover what price range i should keep in mind for Sector A Kanal Plot

What is the latest status of Ten Marla C Sector?

I guess this mainly depends upon your circumstances in general. All the sectors are going to be good in the end however, if you intend to construct a house and live now, off course sector A is the best but in couple of year's time sector C or so will be best being new and closer in proximity with business district. From an investment point of view, also consider the location of School and mosque.

I am interested in know the prices there too; can some please share that?

I would also like to know the prices.Please share price for 8 marla plot.Thanks

Mates ,

My uncle want to sell his plots at bahria Enclave 1 Islamabad .He has 2 plots over there. One 8 Marla plot at Sector J and 5 marla in sector H.If any one of you interested drop an email on my gmail account mention below or text on my cell number (03458500416)

umer.uetian28@gmail.com