Which societies in zone 2 have the best access ?

In the opinion of zone 2 experts, which three (3) societies in that zone are the best if *sole* rating criterion is access from main roads. Similarly, which three (3) are the worst in their observation if *sole* criterion is access from main roads. No other comparison criterion, just access.

Best on that criteria is JKCHS. Also good are Cabinet, Margalla View and Multi Garden having direct access in GT Road.

Worst are Gulshan-e-Sehat, Ministry of Commerce and even F-17 from access point of view.

Whenever direct access to KH is given then F-15, F-16, University town, TC/MC on the KH side.

Faisal town, F-17, Fazaia 2, Multi ROS on M1, and F-15, F-16, Margalla Town, and B-17 on GT Road.

This is strictly based on the current road infrastructure. After new roads, interchanges and access opening, this scenario may change considerably.

In fact the entire zone 2 has good access prospects given its iron grid structure and two highways crossing.

The debate of one society having exclusive access privilege in zone 2 is futile and I do not support it

@ Isloo Sb,

"The debate of one society having exclusive access privilege in zone 2 is futile and I do not support it"

Sir I shall appreciate if u tell the name of that society which u said between the lines,as above.

Thanks

JKCHS is best and AWT is worst as per current road infrastructure. Future roads/interchange may change this situation. But I not foresee any society to beat JKCHS in terms of road access in near future.

I think F-17 and Faisal Town are the best if u travel through motorway as they are right at da entrance and exit of motorway.

Mr Khan, the thing is F-17 has a railway crossing on its door step and there is some travel involved on fateh Jang Road for both F-17 and FT.

But JKCHS is right on the intersection of GT Road and Kashmir Highway. Whereever you want to go, this is the practical Zero Point: Islamabad, Taxila, Pindi, Lahore, Peshawar.

Khalid: that last line was a sort of disclaimer, to downplay any drum-beater (you know who). What I don't want is indulgence in any pointless discussion and spoiling this thread.

I just want to share my independent views, and everyone has the right to agree, disagree or criticize my views (not me)

Pardesi, access-wise JKCHS and G-16 are in the same league. KH expansion and their direct link to KH will put others to shame. But G-16 suffers heavily due to poor development and corrupt society. Prices have increased almost by 50% in G16 in last 3-4 months. A phenomenon unexplained !

JKCHS,D-17 & B-17 have best approach till now direct from GT road

@Isloo,

Got your point,its positive & mature attitude.

Appreciated

Khan sb f-17 is a good society but when it comes to entrance and entrance only top on the list will always be JKCHS having entrance from gt road and in future may also get entrance from KH

D-18 (AWT/ECHS)have worst till now but when the motorway interchange opens from paswal/sangjani that would be one of the best entrance

Plus D-18 will be the first sector in zone-II to get direct approach from motorway as toll plazas/cabins all the related work is completed (But no one knows how much more time they will took)

You can enjoy all the benefits of good access and location in CDECHS.

What about MIECHS G-16/4?? This society will have direct access from kashmir highway in future

LINKING OF SECTOR G-16 WITH MOTORWAY LINK ROAD

NOC (No.5(1)/NHA/DIR(OMU/HWS/2010/949))to link sector G-16 with Motorway Link Road, issued by Chairman National Highway Authority.

Thus sector has direct access from Motorway Link Road (Khasmir Highway).

Isloo, G-16 (Interior Ministry) does not have direct access on GT Road. However JKCHS has access on GT Road and inshaAllah on KH. The opening on KH is right in between G-15 and F-16.

Pardesi bhai ye kon sa route hai F-16 wala towards KH. As far as i know there is one G-16/4 service road route towards KH?

Yes Arshad, indeed it is G-16 service road that stretches towards KH. But it’s one sided opening to KH has not yet constructed. Instead it connects to another service road that runs parallel to KH.

Yes I meant G-16.

Yes Isloo bhai is it that they are waiting for the KH expansion so will connect it to KH after its completion?