Irfan

Expert Authority
1112 posts
8 best
Real Estate

Expert Authority
1052 posts
3 best
Become an expert on the forum, check Forum Ranks.
Buying Process discussions and advice. Participate in ongoing dicussions and get invaluable Buying Process advice from people who are experts in their industries or start a new Buying Process discussion.
Noman Ali
( 10 posts )

[16 Replies]
After seeing an ad at olx i once went to buy an iphone and the guy tried to sell me a replica iphone i reported that ad, the admin sent me an email asking for more details and within 12 hours i saw that all ads related to that user went offline. But here at zameen i don't see any such option its been a month i am looking for a property in lahore and one out of every three ads which i selected were either fake or sold. It is so disappointing that management at zameen has no concern regarding the safety of buyers and their hard earned money.

163 days ago In Buying Process
    Post Answer
    Imtiaz
    (2034 posts)
    Sir under current circumstances, any sane soul would love to get that PAK where

USD was under 110 & GDP above 5.2+ with increment each year in 5 consecutive years. Even ignoring the perto, inflation, power tariffs, sugar, wheat etc. etc. of now ...
      161 days ago 

Isloo1
      (869 posts)
      Bahria itself is the biggest nosarbaz (fraud). But like every looter, they have their principles too. A fool-proof plot transfer system is one of their pioneering effort that everyone else has followed. Live photos, signatures, thumb impressions, CNIC nos, address, there are so many checks and balances that stealing a plot by simply changing father's name is impossible. Yes, someone can collect your transfer letter by fabricating an authority letter, but changing the title rights of a plot, sorry I can't buy it.

161 days ago 

Abdul Qayyum
        (2416 posts)
        Isloo1

That was years before and it did happen with my close buddy. I asked him several time to tell me how exactly it happened so that I could share here as " Sadqa e Jaria", to tell all to avoid the similar happening recurrence.

But I am not successful. He is not a " nobody in my district", lot of people know his name. May be it was just a certificate, he trusted to keep with that fraudster dealer who was an expat, it came out later!

I think all fault is with my friend trusting that fraudia.

Yes, you are right, property transfer in BT and DHA is covering all safety aspects now a days.
          161 days ago 

Imtiaz
          (2034 posts)
          It's shocking to know such things could happen regardless of time frame... Especially land transfer in BT. Not knowing specifics of case that AQ sb shared...

However,

I am a first hand witness myself, where apartments transfer on BT transfer letter/possession certificate have gross miscalculations and actually less size in sq. ft. on ground measurement (even including circulation passage dedicated parking etc.) than size written on transfer letter and possession certificate. There is a day light discrepancy in size on documents & actual on site measurements! This happens to date on official documents!

One Residential Project Owner Used Space reserved for Car Parking of project to construct his own multi Marla Villa at prime spot and BT was all unaware/silent since 2015 to 2020 until recently they asked to demolish and reserve for car parking.

It doesn't happen on Daily basis but behind those corporate buildings and glass constructed fancy offices there is a full incompetent/complicit/fraudster lot that will sell their soul each time for the right bucks on table!

The lot that can encroach on widow's land and default on orphans' money to launch new projects across country can do anything, given an opportunity!!
            161 days ago 

Noman Ali
            (10 posts)
            @Isloo1

No I wasn't looted but definitely trapped, I am very busy person and don't have time or any interest in going after that criminal through any dealer association.

I saved myself from a bad event and that is good enough I would not like to publicly share his details because that guys knows my house address and I don't want to get into any more trouble but the guy deals in Allama Iqbal town, Lahore that's what I can share for the moment.

However I must say if reporting is not in favor of Zameen then they can at least allow some discussion or comment area below every property ad so that people can share their views specific to that property or agent.
              155 days ago 

Slick
              (94 posts)

Above suggestion by Mr Noman Ali should be considered by Zameen.com admin. Property ads might not be feasible but Dealer/Agency reviews are a good idea. Although generaly speaking online reviews can also potentialy be manipulated too(positive or negative) but atleast those people who have a genuine good or bad experience with some agent could leave comments that might help other potential users with their choice.
                155 days ago 

Post Answer (16 Replies)
                < 1 2

Username:
                Password:
                Email Basket (0)
                SEND EMAIL   REMOVE ALL