Will B-17 (B Block) Be Better Than Bahria Enclave1 In 2020?

Will B-17 (B Block) be better than Bahria Enclave 1 in 2020?

...Five years from now

...For those who want to be close to proper Islamabad for work, schooling, amenities & social circle. And at the same time have good living standards.

...Assuming Margalla Avenue is completed and NOC is issued to Bahria Enclave.

...Possession plots only

1)...For living only

2)...For Investment only

3)...For living + keeping investment option open

Feedback from forum members is highly appreciated.

Answer is no,BE 1 will be far better than b-17

Bahria Enclave 1 will be much better.

It will be more interesting to read if experts also elaborate why one society is better from another.

Well cant say for sure as both societies have their own perks. B-17 will win because its the closest to main isb if MA gets completed and then C sectors are being announced by CDA hence it will become a part of continuous isb whereas Bahria will always remain outside but it will win because of its amenities and facilities. So its a tough choice.

Multi is house of issues and full of looters.we stuck since long time in b17 and many people are suffering in Multi projects.one of dirty brand in real estate who start the project without land.CDA is also involve in this project like chief justice with PMLN,how CDA give approval to Multi if there was land issues?how Multi sold village and villagers to innocent people?

Multi can’t cross the sea merely by standing and staring at the water.

For living = BE (some risk as no NOC and one man show)

for Investment = B-17 (NOC issued and Coop society)

for living + Investment = B-17 B BLOCK

B-17 = Price and Standards would be compared to D-12 once MA is completed. Will run at 60% price of D-12 inshallah and better standards than any CDA sector. But if personal living is the goal than BE.

BE = Price and Standards would be compared to other non CDA projects and will beat them in price and standards.

------> So B-17 will be the winner, once MA is completed simply because it's price & standards evaluation would run parallel to CDA sectors due to its location but if only personal living is the goal than BE.

Just my personal opinion. Experts (including B.R. Malik sb bec i find your advice very balanced), pls give your valuable suggestions.

1=b-17 out of central melodious look of Islamabad

2=cannot reach 50 % of d-12 value even after MA, bcz of distance ,and environmental issues of stone crushing machines and factories ,polluting the surroundings[got it via this forum another thread] and thus constant health issues of respiratory disease for residents in future,,

BE 1 will be class in future,, you can guess it ,by just visiting the completed phases of bahria town,,,on top of what this BE 1 will have Islamabad cda mark as well

B-17 can never ever be compared to d-12 as both have no match…BE1 will beat B-17 in every sense…

B-17 will get more advantage compare to BE-1 in 2020.

1.By that time I hope new airport will be operational.

2.I hope by 2020 Maraglla Avenue will be operational as well.

3.The flow of Population will move to B-17 due to GT road and Motorway excess because of new airport.

4.BE 1 will be good for overseas Pakistani or Ex service man for good and expensive class living.

1. BE-1 has advantage of clean and green environment where is B-17 do not have this advantage in terms of dust and low water level.

Dear Amir,

i think both are good for investment,i am agree with Ahmed Tanoli and Dk sab both raised a good points.

MPCHS has poor management and Bahria has strong management,Multi is totally failure to resolve issue D block of B-17 which is going to spoil whole project.how Multi will survive in future projects if they fail in D block of B-17 and possession of E block,big conventional brands face challenges in gaining public trust.Multi should wake up or should pay attention ...

Regards

Living standard in BE will be far better than B-17 in 2020.

Regards

In Pakistan, we can not predict any thing. There will be different comments on this query that you shared but I am sure that there is not any confident reply back on it. At this time we can just assume and that is BE.

Hamza Asif

http://www.ameradnan.com

Look at G-14 and G-15… How far and cut off they are from central Islamabad…They are right on GT road and dont even have a ibd feel … And How poor the standards are… And then look at the prices… It speaks for itself… Obviously everybody knows that Bahria and DHA will always have better standards but Location Location Location and being parallel to Zone 1 is the key here… The question was not that who has better standards only (everybody knows that’s bahria) but who offers the best value… Zone 1 is the most expensive and Zone 2 eventually could be the second most expensive as its location runs parallel to Z1.

Gohar Sb:

How u r comparing the distance of B-17 and BE from Islamabad?

Which location in Islamabad u r taking as reference point?

If you take Zero Point as reference point, than BE is at much closer distance than B-17.

Thanks

BE will be much better. B-17 is an environmental hazard and BE is heaven. Though I know that the statement is exaggerated is both hazard and heaven.

I suppose both will have its own pros and cons. After the construction and operational Margalla avenue, people of peshawar and up country would prefer b-17 as it will become more central and also airport in zone 11 and CDA C sectors starting up. So b-17 will mingle with CDA sectors and will have comparable prices, whereas Enclave will have its own class and luxurious lifestyle with no load shedding and security and all.

Some guru who was very strong promoters of Multi dirty but now they are giving vote to Bahria,i mention two names Mr Nasir and Mr Guru Khan.can we ask why they take U turn?since long time they promote Multi but why no more?dear readers if you read old discussions then you can find that how much they promote Multi.

Beware to Multi dirty projects because we stuck since long time.

We should not blame. Everyone has his/her own views and they have some weight in all arguments.

Mr B.R Malik,we are not blaming to anyone just we like to know why they were promote and why no more?

many people trust and believe Guru and seniors.we like to know why Multi dirty is going to second Eden and why they remove Multi tags to another projects?it's mean they are really looters in real estate.Multi is second democracy in Pakistan after PMLN where all thief are together for save brand name.