Will property prices significantly drop

Being a overseas pakistani, my reliable source of information is zameen.Com, by reading many blogs i concluded that property prices are going to crash. Respectable bloggers mentioned in their blogs that there is no buyer in market, eventually, property dealers closing their shops/business. Second it is zameen.Com analysis that add posting to sell a property has abrupt increased i last couples of weeks. These are the sign/symptoms that make sense that property artificial princess are going to drop/crush.
I would like to ask experts to share their opinion and point of view.

If you read their analysis in detail you can see that while on a general level it is true but there is a method to this chaos. Areas where speculation was highest are seeing significant drop. As per zameen, in Islamabad B-17 is being hit the hardest. DHA phase 2 blocks KLMNPQ and phase 8 areas are also clearly under pressure while Bahria enclave and gulberg are more or less holding their ground so far although trading has dropped significantly.

On the contrary, well populated CDA sectors, bahria 1-6 and DHA phase 1 and phase 2 blocks A-J are fairly stable.

The Conclusion: Investors have limited their exposure while genuine buyers are still active in the market.

Agreed with Rehan bhai, developed societies (having Sui gas, road, electricity, etc. Facility) has potential to sustain and increase ,but other hand undeveloped property will decrease rapidly soon, because there is no buyer in market. For example Bahria property effected less by tax compare to DHA (undeveloped phases) . Increase in undeveloped property is only by dealers who play and eventually property increase (artificially). Now originally buyer come in market and will purchase plot in developed society to build a house.

i prefer/recommend to invest in developed societies to gain return on investment and keeping in mind 3-4 years periods.

Excellent Review. I endorse this base on my recent sale experinse

Prices in undeveloped societies will decrease and in devloped societies it has te scope to increase.

Genuine buyer now only purchase in developed societies.

Regards,