Year 2020 options to invest under 25 lacs

In 2021, what will be the good investments in 25 lac budget on cash or installment?

I think :

Dha multan 10 marla,

Dha bahawalpur 1 kanal

Dha quetta 1 kanal

Lda city file

Dha 13 lahore,

Dha gujranwala

Bahria town karachi p15, 27,28,25, 31.

Bahria town peshawar, new launch

Bahria orchard lahore new launch.

Bahria town rwp extension/q& r sectors.

B-17 h block new launch

Gulberg residencia, new launch 4th file.

How can I get details about B-17 H block. This is the 1st time I am hearing about it.

What are the prices and location inside B17 sector.

Most probably, it shall be opposite to G block. On other side of the Motorway. There will be an interchange between G block & H block. MPCHS will announce it sooner. Most of the dealers confirmed me regarding this. Lets see When they will announce it officially.

In 25lac budget, B-17 G block file is better option than H Block. As there are things already on ground. Faisal Hills B block is also another good option. As cutting is already done so possession is near compared to other options you mentioned. Also Taj Residencia 3.5 marla file for 3.65 lac and 21 lac full payment is a good option too.

Dear Humayyun,

Bahria town Phase-8 extension Q&R sectors it price without development charges.

You can add one more option Bahria Orchard which is under develop and prices are still reasonable with development charges.you can find 10 marla in your budget.

Regards

Aoa nadeem bhai should I keep bahria orchard 5 marla and whats the latest on development of orchard plz?

Dear Faisal,

At this moment no machinery in Orchard because Bahria is developing Phase-8 extension.Once machinery back prices will jump and otherside RRR will pass very close to Orchard.you must hold at least 1 year and i hope it will give good return.

Development status street 101 to 107 then 132 to 137 which is five marla fully developed and other hand street 40 to 47 semi developed.

Regards

Agreed to Nadeem sb. Orchard is more developed than other parts of extension.

Good investment in RRR prospective.

LAst week i went In Bahria to see my parents, I visited Bahria Extension & Orchrd as well. What my first feeling after watching extension was, what ever they develop on land, But its Air contains High Tension Wires on three locations. Almost after every 500 to 800 meter there is a row of HTW. This seems very dangerous for the residents health as HTW are known for increase of Blood cancer risk (Upto 80%). This made my conclusion negative for phase 8 extension.

For Orchard, Im still unable to understand why bahria constructed it in pieces. A single Street has 3 patches. That is first 20% area developed 100%, second 20% left without any development, & the street continues after every few meters with ditches & Developments.

One Month ago a 5 marla plot in Orchard with 100% development was costing 17.50 lacs. But it has got a jump and the current rate is 19 to 19.5 lac.

Humayun bhai whats ur take on bahria orchard?

@ Faisal bhai,

For bahria orchard, my observation is, they have developed the heighted locations ( 5, 10 or 1 kanal) , & all other locations that are undeveloped, are either very deep plots or litegated land, Bcoz there is also some litegated land between orchard & F-2.

For the deep plots, depth is very steep there. If you want to invest in orchard, go for Developed plots only. Furthermore orchard is good in having no High tension wires.

Regards,

Hummayun sb. Plz can u direct me to a reliable dealer who deal in orchard as i am interestd in plot and can hold it for 5 years to get roi

Luqman sb
If Humayoun sb introduces you to a trustworthy dealer then pls disregard my message.
Otherwise, I have property office for the last 26 years and never had any problem with them. Have done 10s of selling/buying and always came clean.
Name: Chinar Property
CEO: Col Shams ud Touhid
Contacts: 0333 5011999
0321 5011999
Col Shams is very honest and straight person.

Thanks Abdul Qayyum sb for the information.

Brother 25 lac mein koi good location 5 marla nahi mil raha ajkal..

Ap nay yahan 25 lac mein kanal kanal ki files consider ki hoi hain... Kanal ka plot itna hi sasta hota to har banda kanal hi banata. 5 marla nahi..

Aisay hi masoom logo ko lotatay hain societiey walay....

Aur masoom log b baray plot ki lalach mein phanstay hain..

Buy lda city C , J or F block on ground plot. Prefer C block… It will give healthy returns in future on possession

@ Luqman Ali Bhai

There are many good people in Bahria who work in a fair way. But always be alert from your side. Its last week incident, My cousin wanted to buy a plot in bahria orchard, 5 marla. The dealer quoted him a developed plot as per requirement. They all went to the site & Agreed to make a deal. Good luck for my cousin, he contacted me to check the plot. I just scrolled it on & found the said plot was undeveloped & the development was halted just one plot before this one. I notified my cousin & the dealer. They both were shocked. There are alot of games which you can avoid by checking in a proper way.

I shall second Qayyum sab advice if he is introducing a fair dealer as per his time tested experience. He is very senior in this field and guidance beacon for all youngsters.

Thanks Humsyyun sb
Gents, bahria has a way to give all info about any plot, you intend to buy.
...Proceed to bahria phase-8 office to desk#14, get a form, fill it about the plot info and give back to the same desk.
...The surveyor Mr. Yousaf Khan, Mr. Rizwan & one more bahria office man, I forgot the name, will give you complete info on whether or not plot is under litigation, development status and all info but after few days.
My nephew bought plot in sector-L and there were people sitting showing the plot is under litigation...
We adopted above written steps and were told that plot " would be cleared in 6 months and people sitting onsite will get removed"
They also told not to buy plot now and first get it cleared from bahria and then buy.
Same is true with DHA office. Do not buy from dealers and buy from DHA property office in dha phase-1 and buying from dealer, first check with DHA office and you will get less price than dealer asked.

Welcome Qayyum Sab. I hope you are in good health now, & completely recovered from Corona. Ameen.