3 marla house construction in lahore

I want to know the total expense to built a 3 marla house in lahore...
As economical as can be...

@ Naeem Ahmad

We can give you design and construction services.

If interested contact us.

Regards

dSA

92-333-4220989

designsource99@gmail.com

Dear Neam Sab

Approx 22 lac for double story with solid construction along with first class bricks.. And standard ratio of sand cement.

regards

Faheam

rootsengineerings@gmail.com

Dear Naeem,

The what is the total covered area in sqft?

according to standards if your sqft is 675 then the approx cost will be PKR 20 to 21 lacs for double storey house.

For accurate estimate plz contact at enquiry@alirathore.com

I have 2.5 marla

I need the map with 3 bed room and also confirm the cost single story with up stairs. How much money do i need for that...???

Planet Builders and Interiors is a well-established construction company operating by the team of dedicated and experienced architects, B.SC Civil engineers and professional staff.

We are pleased to offer you the best possible prices of quality work. A+ Grey Structures rate Rs. 1350 per Sqft covered area (Negotiatable).

We are also providing Turnkey services as per your need, proposals with complete information will be forward for these pakeges upon your inquairy.

Hoping for further comunication and meeting with your good self soon.

Regards,

M. Azhar Khan

Founder

0321-8837696

Hafiz Umar Khan

B.Sc. Civil Engineer

Registered with Pakistan Engineering Council.

0332-4664243

2.5 merla is too less to build 3bed house ,

Hi

I have 700sq feet plot. I need to design a very efficient and well managed space map. I am planning to construct one storey at the moment. First floor would be constructed and ground floor will be a main hall. Kindly advise.

Regards

umer

I have 750sq feet plot in Gujrat City near Gujranwala.I want to build a small single story home. Can any give me idea how much money needed.Alos give me your construction contract offer.

Thanks for your suggestions.

Ehtesham

+966541802788

ek.khan25@gmail.com

Main 3 marla ka single story ghar banana chahta hu. Aur single story lainter main kya karou k double story banatay waqat. House structure kam damage ho aur cost pe bhi zayada asar na paray.

Plz suggest, thanks in advance

I want to build a 3 marla single storey house Can anyone give me details about the expenses on the house? My budget is around 10lacs will it be possible to construct single storey ?