5 Marla House Construction

I want to know about 5 Marla house building in Bahria Town, Ali block how much will cost with finishing and how much will be the cost for structure? How I can start construction in Bahria Town 5 Marla plot? What kind of documents I need for this and can I construct house in steps? How much construction materials I need for this?

Mr. Mujahid

I'm writing this on behalf of Clare builders.The cost of gray structure is depending upon your design , plot and budget but it varies from 1150-1300 per square feet. After finishing it totally depends upon what type of finish you want. In totall (including material and gray structure) after finish costs you in the range of 1800-2300 per square feet.

We are SCEP certified company and already executed and on going number of project in Bahria tow, therefore if you want to construct your house in bahria town, you can contact us on e-mail: contact@clarebuilders.com or alternatively give us your contact number and one of our representative will reach you within 24 hr.

You asked if you can do constructions in steps. Yes of course you can do it the way you want to do it but if you give a big gap it might become a little costly for you. We can give you more detail and insight once we will talk or you are very welcome to visit our office in Bahria town.

Regards,

Faiza Zahid

Head of operatins and marketing

Clare Builkders

Cell: +92-334-8531536

We can give you design and construction services.

Please contact us at designsource99@gmail.com

Rgards

dSA

92-333-4220989

Dear i offer my services to build new house as follows

1-Labor Rate Rs.1800/sft

OR

2- With Material (along with all respect) Rs.3100/sft

• Super Structure

• Surface Rendering

• Flooring

• Roof Insulation

• Electrification

• Plumbing Work

• Wood work

• Aluminum work (for your windows)

• Steel staircase

• Face work (depending upon your design)rock wall,tiles

graphy

• Floor Marble

• Bath Room Tiles, sonex shower sets,

vanities,commode,basin(porta or sunnay) .

• Fixtures and accessories of baths and kitchen

• False ceiling depending upon your given design

NOTE

with awal number bricks and using standard ratio of sand + cement.

Free to ask any question regarding construct new build home

Roots Engineering Services

Faheam 03217867889

rootsengineerings@gmail.com

Assalam-O-Alaikum,

I am from Miland Builders if you are interested to start work in near future we can offer you good service with good rates, we have many projects already in Bahria Town you can visit and check our quality of work, normally we do on labour rate which is Rs.275/- to Rs.300/-per square feet with plumbing and electricity if you are interested you can contact with us thanks.

Regard's

Masood Khan

0321-477 37 07

0334-477 37 07

Miland Builders

Email:masoodkhan477@gmail.com

Depends upon material and design that you select for construction. We have different layout designs and offers for you in double story homes if you are interested. We are working as interior designer and construction company for several years and would like to work for you. You can see our work by visiting http://www.ameradnan.com/work. If you are interested then send us your contact details at hamza.asif@ameradnan.com or call on 042-36655262.

Plz guys stop advertising urself, this poor guy has just asked for how much 5 marla construction cost will be, don't confuse him in design...material. This and that....tits...

Just a good average price should have been quoted ...

Dear I offer my services to build new house as follows

1-Labor Rate Rs.1100 to 1300/sft

(Grey structure with material)

OR

2- With Material Rs.2000 to 2400/sft

• Super Structure

• Surface Rendering

• Flooring

• Roof Insulation

• Electrification (GM Cable at least)

• Plumbing Work ( PPR and PVC Fittings Popular at least)

• Wood work (At least MDF Lassani)

• Aluminum work

• Steel staircase

• Face work depending upon your design

• Floor Marble

• Bath Room Tiles vanities, commode, basin (porta or client can

discuss).

• Fixtures and accessories of baths and kitchen

• False ceiling depending upon your given design.

• Front elevation can be discussed I offer in some sort of tile, rock

wall or graphy combination

NOTE

with awal number bricks and using standard ratio of sand + cement.

Free to ask any question regarding construct new build home

Faheam

rootsengineerings@gmail.com

Hahahah whos guna build a house here

150000 lac to 20000lac